Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Also,cancel the order for the guy using his chicks nail file to find the spot welds,thanks.
    Exactly. My answer was sarcastic of course. If somebody is asking on an online forum how to do a simple task turning a device into a prohibited magazine, I wonder if he would be able to do the magazine pinning to 5 rounds after that. Or maybe he just wants to leave it like that (with advice and video from the vendor :-)).

No pun intended, just saying.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Seems like a big shipment for the LMG, which is a relative term looking at the Canadian market. Once the rush of reselling is over, it would not surprise me if they go up to 4 or 5 K in a couple of years. Those are pretty cool guns and those guys sitting on the fence should do some research on the Internet. I suspect this could be the last shipment of LMG with more folders and fixed stock standard rifles coming later this year, though I doubt they will be $999.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Exactly. My answer was sarcastic of course. If somebody is asking on an online forum how to do a simple task turning a device into a prohibited magazine, I wonder if he would be able to do the magazine pinning to 5 rounds after that. Or maybe he just wants to leave it like that (with advice and video from the vendor :-)).

You can't possibly be this stupid!! No one was asking how to turn the mag into a prohibited device and I think you're a complete moron for suggesting that, I was asking for the instructions promised by TI to convert it from a shell with a blanking plate to a 5/75. FFS man get your head out your ass!!! BTW I'm an aerospace engineer so yes I'm pretty sure I can do it I just wanted TI to follow through on their promised instructions as I didn't want to damage the $200 drum for no good reason!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FannyBayR1 View Post
    You can't possibly be this stupid!! No one was asking how to turn the mag into a prohibited device and I think you're a complete moron for suggesting that, I was asking for the instructions promised by TI to convert it from a shell with a blanking plate to a 5/75. FFS man get your head out your ass!!! BTW I'm an aerospace engineer so yes I'm pretty sure I can do it I just wanted TI to follow through on their promised instructions as I didn't want to damage the $200 drum for no good reason!!
    I know several engineers who can't even change brake pads on a car, so this argument does not stick. Here is my friendly advice. Pin it first to 5 rounds, then take a dremel and grind off the welding, take the nut off etc.

It is not a shell, it is full functioning 5/75 magazine but you as engineer figured it our already, yes, no? Doesn't sound like it.

BTW, it was explained by some folks a few pages back, reading helps.

Why so agitated anyways, relax.

edited: It is not a 5/75, it is a fully functioning 5 round magazine, people are using the full wheel to make a pinned 5/75 out of it.

Last edited by scianna54; 01-06-2021 at 04:50 PM.

I know several engineers who can't even change brake pads on a car, so this argument does not stick. Here is my friendly advice. Pin it first to 5 rounds, then take a dremel and grind of the welding, take the nut off etc.

Thanks coach, I really don't need your advice, direction or input. I'm more than capable of seeing what needs to be done but as I've said for the umpteenth time to you now I wanted to see the promised direction from TI. How about you chime out now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks coach, I really don't need your advice, direction or input. I'm more than capable of seeing what needs to be done but as I've said for the umpteenth time to you now I wanted to see the promised direction from TI. How about you chime out now.
    Change your name to funnybear

Hehehe this is getting good.....

I know several engineers who can't even change brake pads on a car, so this argument does not stick. Here is my friendly advice. Pin it first to 5 rounds, then take a dremel and grind off the welding, take the nut off etc.

It is not a shell, it is full functioning 5/75 magazine but you as engineer figured it our already, yes, no? Doesn't sound like it.

Why so agitated anyways, relax.

edited: It is not a 5/75, it is a fully functioning 5 round magazine, people are using the full wheel to make a pinned 5/75 out of it.

CGN Regular

Or maybe you should just get all those satanic evil thoughts out of your head.I’m glad you find yourself witty though.You remind me of a certain group of logical people.

Just out of curiosity what company do you engineer for?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Or maybe you should just get all those satanic evil thoughts out of your head.I’m glad you find yourself witty though.You remind me of a certain group of logical people.
    I wonder why anybody would want the full wheel. It's full use is prohibited in Canada with no chance of changing it's status. The magazine is a 5 round magazine with the look of a 75 round drum magazine.

Now people are asking the vendor to make a video instead of just keeping their mouth shut.

It wouldn't surprise me if the hyenas in Miramichi have already smelled blood.