SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

There is/was no mention of 5/75 drum. Only of 5/30 magazine (stick mags). Drum blocking method was posted on drum mags, but we'll make mention on T81 LMG page as well

Ok, fair enough.

You posted this at 5:00 pm yesterday... What about the folks who ordered yesterday just after 12:00 pm from the main LMG page, when the LMGs showed back in stock? If this was advertised clearly, many would've elected to buy 5/30 mags instead (for authenticity & collector value).

Last edited:
Ok, fair enough.

You posted this at 5:00 pm yesterday... What about the folks who ordered yesterday just after 12:00 pm from the main LMG page, when the LMGs showed back in stock? If this was advertised clearly, many would've elected to buy 5/30 mags instead (for authenticity & collector value).

I second this. Was very disappointed to see after I ordered that the mags didn't come with the internals everyone else is supposedly receiving from the first batch. This wasn't specified on the LMG page prior to my order. Would much rather a pinned drum or the ability to do it myself.

You'd think from what ive read of the first fiasco they would have made it very clear that the mags aren't pinned and don't have the proper internals for it to return to as intended in the original.

Last edited:
I’ll answer for them. No. The email is literally “noreply@...”

To be fair, I did the exact same thing. It’s how I know.

I received 2 confirmation emails last time. One from noreply and one from sales. I emailed sales to provide my missing info and they got back to me quickly saying it was ok.

Back
Top Bottom