Thread: Sniper Mosin Parts

Sniper Mosin Parts

Hey there, i recently used the email contact page on your website to inquire about availability of pre-modified mosin bolts anytime soon. Its been weeks and i never had a reply. Is this something you're going to be bringing back in stock? or am i stuck with using the drill and tap conversion that you sell? I was hoping to do a DIY sniper conversion on my cheap mosin, but im having a hard time finding all the parts i need at one place.

Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks,

Andrew

I guess i have my answer then. Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by fufalump View Post
    Hey there, i recently used the email contact page on your website to inquire about availability of pre-modified mosin bolts anytime soon. Its been weeks and i never had a reply. Is this something you're going to be bringing back in stock? or am i stuck with using the drill and tap conversion that you sell? I was hoping to do a DIY sniper conversion on my cheap mosin, but im having a hard time finding all the parts i need at one place.

Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks,

Andrew

BANNED
    For the best, they probably just want to avoid being apart of any bubbaing

Quote Originally Posted by Hauschka View Post
    For the best, they probably just want to avoid being apart of any bubbaing
    They literally offer the parts to make the conversion on their website. I'm not sure how converting my ex-sniper mosin back to sniper mosin is a bubba move.

CGN Regular
    Check out Westrifle under Dealer Network.

I asked them a while ago, they don't have much in the way of parts any more, some repro scopes but bolt handles, etc are pretty well dried up. They answer the phone more often then not.

That is where we are right now

Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    Check out Westrifle under Dealer Network.
    That is where we are right now

CGN frequent flyer BlackPowderBurner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fufalump View Post
    They literally offer the parts to make the conversion on their website. I'm not sure how converting my ex-sniper mosin back to sniper mosin is a bubba move.
    An ex sniper is a legitimate 91/30 variation, snipers were decommissioned or didn't make it to full assembly for a variety of reasons. A re-sniper is bubba, non arsenal work in the vast majority of cases. Don't expect it to retain or gain collector value.
    Za naszą i waszą wolność.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPowderBurner View Post
    An ex sniper is a legitimate 91/30 variation, snipers were decommissioned or didn't make it to full assembly for a variety of reasons. A re-sniper is bubba, non arsenal work in the vast majority of cases. Don't expect it to retain or gain collector value.
    I never mentioned retaining or gaining any sort of value. If i was i certainly wouldnt be trying to purchase repro scopes and mounts. I just want a sniper mosin for not sniper mosin money. which i think is very attainable with what westrifle carries/has carried in the past.