Thread: Hornady 6mm ARC Brass

Hornady 6mm ARC Brass

Hi guys, any plans to bring in or are you already circulating Hornady 6mm ARC brass? No luck so far with the couple dealers I have contacted.

TIA!
    Fortis et Liber!

Business Member
    We have orders in for brass, ammo, dies, and shell holders/plates. So far, we've received modified cases (for measuring OAL). The remainder of items should be here this quarter. To ensure you get what you are after, best to place an order with your preferred dealer. We are not expecting to see a lot of product sitting on shelves for most of this year.

Now for the important part - what do you have chambered in 6mm ARC?

KGL

Ok, awesome!

I tried my local Hornady dealer but they weren't willing to do any special or long lead orders at this time because of the shortages. I will try another vendor.

I'm excited to see this come together! This will be a build on a non restricted modern action and will probably add a bolt action for my kids. Might make a great first hunting rifle!
    Fortis et Liber!

Business Member
    That sounds great. Be sure to post photos once these rifles are built! A couple of our staff are knocking around ideas about building 6mm ARC rifles. So many cool options...

KGL