Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $299 Mossberg Maverick 88 Security Shotgun 12 Gauge 20in Barrel Only 2 in stock

Business Member

$299 Mossberg Maverick 88 Security Shotgun 12 Gauge 20in Barrel Only 2 in stock

Attachment 450518

Mossberg Maverick 88 Security Shotgun 12 Gauge 20" Barrel

$299.99

Available here

Gauge 12
    Capacity 7+1
    Chamber 3"
    Barrel Length 20"
    Sight/Base Bead
    Choke Cylinder Bore
    LOP Type Fixed
    LOP 14.5"
    Barrel Finish Blued
    Stock Finish Synthetic (Black)
    Weight 6.5
    Length 41"
    UPC 049533310460

BANNED
    Now that is a deal for a great shotgun and it's 7+1 with 3" changed

BANNED
    Well I just tried to order this off you guys I signed up for an account, added to cart, added PAL and CC info went to hit submit order and it instantly went to a screen saying "no items in cart" I guess I missed it as I did not receive email notification of purchase?

I have two of these. One runs great other is better off being used as a baseball bat. Nothing but light primer strikes. 3 trips to the gun Smith and now it's a safe queen

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    I have two of these. One runs great other is better off being used as a baseball bat. Nothing but light primer strikes. 3 trips to the gun Smith and now it's a safe queen
    Oh really? Very surprising for a mossberg, all my 590s and 500s have been flawless

I understand this is the bottom of the barrel 88 but I wanted to add it my collection

Never heard of a mossy with light primer strikes, sorry you are dealing with that

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongee View Post
    Well I just tried to order this off you guys I signed up for an account, added to cart, added PAL and CC info went to hit submit order and it instantly went to a screen saying "no items in cart" I guess I missed it as I did not receive email notification of purchase?
    Unfortunately, you have to be quick when it comes to limited quantities.
    Hopefully, we will get more in.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyenorth View Post
    No prob I totally understand! I've ordered from you guys in the past before I was a member of Canadiangunutz

All good thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jongee View Post
    Oh really? Very surprising for a mossberg, all my 590s and 500s have been flawless

I understand this is the bottom of the barrel 88 but I wanted to add it my collection

Never heard of a mossy with light primer strikes, sorry you are dealing with that
    I dont know about light primer strikes but have issues when i shoot challenger and federal bulk ammo seems they are expanding and are stuck in the chamber .Tried many others like Hornady high grade winchester and remington bucks and slugs no problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyenorth View Post
    Love your store Sir and the way you treat customers and make bussiness was happy client many times, but cannot say same about Hero OUTDOORS Oshawa stay away from them gents- scams they deserve my despise, soon will post warning review about my bitter experience.My respect for Bullseye ,SFRC ,Prerie gun traders and the way they do bussiness!!!!!

Yeah great deal, that is what I paid for mine used. 20" and extended mag tube is beast!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast