Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No response from you for a firearm warranty

No response from you for a firearm warranty

Hi,

Not sure what's going on.
    I called you on Dec 24, 2020 left a voicemail, no reply.
    I called you on Jan 7, 2021 left another voicemail, no reply.
    I used the contact us form on Jan 9, no reply.

What else am I suppose to do to receive an answer? I'm very disappointed, especially that I purchased 4 firearms from you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    I think you've done enough to get in touch with them.....others won't. This is a good place (after you have tried other options) to get a response from any business that operates on CGN.

Good Afternoon Saphta,

we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and any other customers who have left voicemails or emails in the the last two weeks, we allowed our staff over the holidays to take some much needed recuperation and spend time with their families. Based on the extremely high levels of calls and emails we have been receiving from both our Canadian and American customers we are currently behind on all site inquiry's and voicemails. We are currently bring in more staff to help in these times, but please bear with us.

If you would like to send a private PM with your information Saphta, I will get one of our staff to reach out to you.

Note *to all Members of CGN all voicemails and emails will be answered.*

Quote Originally Posted by saphta View Post
    Hi,

Not sure what's going on.
    I called you on Dec 24, 2020 left a voicemail, no reply.
    I called you on Jan 7, 2021 left another voicemail, no reply.
    I used the contact us form on Jan 9, no reply.

What else am I suppose to do to receive an answer? I'm very disappointed, especially that I purchased 4 firearms from you.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Good on you for putting your people first, keep up the good work in 2021!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    I think you've done enough to get in touch with them.....others won't. This is a good place (after you have tried other options) to get a response from any business that operates on CGN.
    My favourite is when people have already called, emailed and waited a reasonable amount of time and then come on here to post in a dealers' forum just to get their attention, not to call them out on anything, just to make sure they don't get forgotten, and they still get sh*t on by the CGN community for it. Gotta love that.

Personally, I think coming to post on the forum as a first attempt to contact a business is reasonable (unreasonable to expect an immediate reply however). As far as I'm concerned, it's one of the reasons for them even having an online forum.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Check the date the OP tried to contact..December 24...maybe in his world everything is open during Christmas time - or he do not care about Christmas time - but as far as I am concerned..the OP lack judgment.

If on top of it someone cannot take the phone and call...well in my book..he has to man up.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Check the date the OP tried to contact..December 24...maybe in his world everything is open during Christmas time - or he do not care about Christmas time - but as far as I am concerned..the OP lack judgment.

If on top of it someone cannot take the phone and call...well in my book..he has to man up.
    Here they are. The "it's the OP's fault he's not getting a response after multiple attempts to contact a retailer" crowd. Stand by for 30 pages of people blaming the OP lol.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    My favourite is when people have already called, emailed and waited a reasonable amount of time and then come on here to post in a dealers' forum just to get their attention, not to call them out on anything, just to make sure they don't get forgotten, and they still get sh*t on by the CGN community for it. Gotta love that.

Personally, I think coming to post on the forum as a first attempt to contact a business is reasonable (unreasonable to expect an immediate reply however). As far as I'm concerned, it's one of the reasons for them even having an online forum.
    Damn well said

CGN frequent flyer

He called twice, leaving messages.

If people can't read before they reply, well in my book..he has to man up.

CGN Regular

Most stores are open Dec 24, Jan 7, and Jan 9...
    It's not unreasonable to be puzzled about no responses.

IRUNGUNS has explained why, and seems to be working toward resolution now, but you're in here contributing nothing, why?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast