Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Answering phones.......?

Answering phones.......?

I've only had great dealings with TradeEx. Not just good. Great!
    Tried calling for the last month and a half, maybe two.... left messages and nothing.
    Did something happen? Have some questions regarding a couple of products and had to go a different route because there was never anyone replying or calling back.
    Now I want to but something but again, nobody to answer a simple question.
    What would you do?
    Last edited by eltorro; 01-10-2021 at 11:17 PM.

Pretty sure they are in the middle of a downsizing operation. Maybe short handed? I emailed them about a month ago and had a reply quickly. I feel like the dealers are going through a real $h!t storm, between lack of Product supply and a overwhelming demand. Tradex has some great stuff and they certainly are a unique business with some rarity’s in their inventory. Maybe drop them a email if you haven’t already.

I have also heard that tredeex is downsizing. Aside from that, it doesnt surprise me that dealers are not rushing to answer the phone..pandemic, short staffed, and a crazy demand for supply. I would bet that in some cases some dealers are having a hard time keeping up. We are navigating uncharted waters in society right now, big deep breath..patience!
    Liberal party of Canada- Useless since 1867

i spoke with Anthony last week after an exchange of email. they re busy for sure but they re not hiding.

I insisted and am happy to have done so. Problem solved and they are busy indeed.

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Maybe they took some time off for Christmas? I have had nothing but great service from them.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mctrigger View Post
    Pretty sure they are in the middle of a downsizing operation. Maybe short handed? I emailed them about a month ago and had a reply quickly. I feel like the dealers are going through a real $h!t storm, between lack of Product supply and a overwhelming demand. Tradex has some great stuff and they certainly are a unique business with some rarity’s in their inventory. Maybe drop them a email if you haven’t already.
    I’m not sure what’s going on there but I received two stocks that were clearly insellable to anyone with eyes and I have to pay the postage back. I was going to just exchange them but after a conversation I’ll just return them and deal elsewhere. Something must be going on.

I returned a revolver to them, a commercial, non registered 8mm French Lebel they sold as antique that wasnt antique. Couldnt get it verified because it was missing letter prefix on serial, etc. I didnt learn this until a year or 2 later when I tried to sell it. I informed Tradeex... Was told id get a refund -20% stockin fee. Sent the gun back. The refund? It never came lol

I moved on from them.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr33zi3 View Post
    I returned a revolver to them, a commercial, non registered 8mm French Lebel they sold as antique that wasnt antique. Couldnt get it verified because it was missing letter prefix on serial, etc. I didnt learn this until a year or 2 later when I tried to sell it. I informed Tradeex... Was told id get a refund -20% stockin fee. Sent the gun back. The refund? It never came lol

I moved on from them.
    That’s the impression that I got from my recent dealings with them. I was disappointed, some good guys that I shoot with swore by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    That’s the impression that I got from my recent dealings with them. I was disappointed, some good guys that I shoot with swore by them.
    Yeah. Seems with the downsizing it all went downhill imo.

Im very thankful I never had the revolver out, let alone if I got stopped with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast