Thread: Only 2 $569.99 Henry Octagon Model Lever Action Rifle .22LR 20in Octagon barrel

Business Member

Only 2 $569.99 Henry Octagon Model Lever Action Rifle .22LR 20in Octagon barrel

Attachment 451035

Henry Octagon Model Lever Action Rimfire Rifle .22LR 20" Octagon Barrel 16 Rounds American Walnut Stock H001T

$569.99
    Only 2

Available here

Like stagecoaches, swinging saloon doors and Pony Express riders, there are many innovations of the Old West that have long faded from use and live on only in Western movies and history books. But there are still a few frontier staples that were so effective and ahead of their time that they remain in use today. Take, for instance, the intimidating octagonal barrels commonly found on the repeating rifles of that period. These heavy-duty workhorses sported added mass and extra weight to aid in heat absorption, making them the forerunners to the bull barrels used on modern target and varmint rifles.

So as a tip of our Stetson in honor of this timeless barrel style, we replaced the standard round barrel normally used on our world-famous .22 LR and .22 Magnum rifles with a classic 20" octagonal model, like those favored by the cowpunchers, lawmen, homesteaders, and outlaws who blazed the trail westward across America. We rounded out this traditional look with an easy-to-adjust Marbles semi-buckhorn rear sight with a diamond insert and a highly visible brass beaded front sight seated in standard 3/8" dovetail slots. A metal barrel band secures both the barrel and the high-capacity tubular magazine to the high grade American walnut stock.

If you prefer a more modern look, the receiver is grooved so you can top off any rifle in this line with your choice of scopes. Both the stock and forearm are crafted of the same richly grained hand-finished American walnut typically found on rifles costing up to three times as much.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    wow thats a good deal for sure. I just about paid that for a used one. They wont last long. wonderful rifles.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

Business Member
    Already ...Sold out.

Well that didn't take long. ....Maybe next time

CGN Regular
    I bought one a couple years ago, fantastic riffle.
    Just saw a brass reciever one, but not octagon at my Canadian tire, $499.00 last week, i was looking at a 357, told the young guy working there that it was a fantastic deal, best 22 you can buy in my opinion, he took it out and tried the action, said he was looking for a 22, I went back an hour later and it was gone. Guess he liked it.