Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marstar

No complaints against MARSTAR. Pretty good at delivering the goods.

Dealt with them a dozen times in the passed 3-4 years. They are a phone call away and always have been helpful. Last purchase was end of November, placed the order online a saturday evening, I gave them a call on tuesday morning Payam was processing my order as we spoke. I got the CFO email the following day, and Marstar shipped out Thursday. Prompt and easy. 5 stars service.

CGN Regular
    Nothing but good experience with those guys. First transaction was around seven years ago. Smooth sailing since - from bundle firearms/ammo purchases to single, 10$ items. No problem with communications. One time I bought sling for Mauser and it was missing brass knob - one email and knob was in the mail in one week - and it was the only time I had a "problem" with purchase from Marstar. Guess, I was lucky and missed infamous "garand disaster". Well, good reputation is hard to get and easy to to loose, but for me - they are reliable people and I will deal with them without hesitation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Since the change, i made a couple of inexpensive orders ( under 500.00 ). If John the bold would still be at the helm, i would be out.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Glad I bumped into this thread. I was actually hesitant to even pull up the website based upon things I'd heard in the past. I was not aware of the ownership change, nor their efforts to improve things. It sounds like things are on the right track, which is great.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

I've placed four or five orders with Marstar and all were smooth deals except one time they sent me the wrong gun but one phone call and the problem was quickly corrected so I will still give them a thumbs up.

I have purchased a few things from them and never had any delays or problems. Marstar has been good for me.

Many, many orders over the years. Never any issues.

I have ordered from them three times, never an issue
    When the government passes laws that only peaceable people obey, they are simply leaving the same people at the mercy of violent predators.

no problems then or now.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast