Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Marstar

I’ve only ordered a few things, but everything has arrived as well as Canada post can deliver with products meeting or exceeding expectations.

My only regret is a sight I’d grabbed before picking out the platform, then last May happened leading me down a winding path of introductory precision rifles.

I mostly like their current operation but would suggest stronger packaging and wrapping the parcels in brown packaging paper.

One long item I received had poked through the end of it's box and was dinged pretty badly. Most items I received were shipped in their original boxes disclosing the contents.

Other than that I do like the speed of communication and clarity on details.

Quote Originally Posted by jada View Post
    I mostly like their current operation but would suggest stronger packaging and wrapping the parcels in brown packaging paper.

One long item I received had poked through the end of it's box and was dinged pretty badly. Most items I received were shipped in their original boxes disclosing the contents.

Other than that I do like the speed of communication and clarity on details.
    Hey Jada,
    I'm collecting info on this, could you send me your details (order number or email) via PM or email (payam@marstar.ca)?

My best, and sorry for falling short on the packaging.
    Payam
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456