Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Sulun Arms SS-211 at Tactical Imports!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Definitely do not have to use knee to open. Just more force then we thought was acceptable/normal for us to be satisfied as one of our products.
    I've got an older pellet pistol that uses a plastic rod that goes around the barrel to give you more leverage when breaking it open to load/charge the air.
    Could one fashion something like that for these?

Thanks for this thread, I would’ve missed it otherwise.
    Looks real fun. Ordered one.

Mine shipped today! I just checked and they are officially sold out of both regular and both factory defect models. Sorry guys still wanting one. Pretty sure the factory defects went up on Sunday and are gone Tuesday night. Not surprised as they were a steal. Early birds get the worm on this one, glad I jumped on it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Mine arrived today (no, not hoarding, second is for a friend, combining shipping ) These are the steel receiver, ejector "defective" models. Not that much harder to cock than the Desperado... Definitely don't have to get my knee involved in cocking it, but I'm also 6'3" and almost 200 lbs... Someone smaller might have trouble.

Compared to the Desperado (which I think is also Sulun, but rebranded).

Interesting that even with the sequential numbers there are some differences.

Oh, and the barrels do not interchange with the Desperado or between the two - everything looks the same, but they just don't quite lock in place - looks like these are very much a hand fit... which would explain why we have not seen the longer barrels yet...
    Last edited by KotKotofeich; 02-12-2021 at 11:15 PM.
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KotKotofeich View Post
    Mine arrived today (no, not hoarding, second is for a friend, combining shipping ) These are the steel receiver, ejector "defective" models. Not that much harder to cock than the Desperado... Definitely don't have to get my knee involved in cocking it, but I'm also 6'3" and almost 200 lbs... Someone smaller might have trouble.

Interesting that even with the sequential numbers there are some differences.

Oh, and the barrels do not interchange with the Desperado or between the two - everything looks the same, but they just don't quite lock in place - looks like these are very much a hand fit... which would explain why we have not seen the longer barrels yet...
    Thanks for the review!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    Very MAD MAX and legal too!

Quote Originally Posted by KotKotofeich View Post

Did you try swapping the wood? Would be interesting to see this with the longer LOP just to compare

I think you should have put the Desperado wood on one and have 3 sweet configs
    Last edited by hsatimmy; 02-14-2021 at 08:32 PM.
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

T.I., will these be available with ejectors? Also, any possibility of adding sling swivels to these?
    I'd really like to buy one, they look cool.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    They were available with ejectors or extractors ( the discounted, second ones that were offered) the first were extractors only and were of a better build quality .. They all had slightly different but similar wood and checkering. Oh the ejector model has a all steel receiver ( aluminum for the others) not a major difference in weights but if you hold them in each hand you can tell.
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly !

Hi TI,
    Do this in a synthetic stock plus built in an accessory rail or 3, price accordingly and you sell a billion. Even offer different barrell lengths ie. +2,+4”. Just a thought.