Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14242627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Sulun Arms SS-211 at Tactical Imports!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kboehm87 View Post
    My main point was making people figure out that it was a defect model by deducing that it was a steel reciever with ejectors and knowing that only defect models were offered in that configuration, but of course everyone decided to go after the strawman argument of free market vs nice guys. As a side note I would say that taking advantage of our current political climate (that everyone on here bitches about) for a profit is pretty objectively disagreeable but go ahead and argue that its the free market, it is, doesn't make you any less of a ######
    Dude lighten up, I understood all of your posts.....I'm just trying to spell it out for you as an outside observer, your complaining about civility while insulting people.

You think the seller is greasy for the reasons you stated, some others person disagreed with your assessment, and now you feel people in this thread are not being courteous to you.
    Last edited by Can-down; 03-19-2021 at 03:16 AM.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Guess I’m not helping the oh so cruel inflation but 750 shipped if anyone wants the part with a brass bead steel..don’t wanna wait till summer

CGN Regular
    As much as it infuriates me to see those scalping practices, I know there's nothing I can do about it but not buy it from them and add them to my ignore list. I would love to see everyone being upset about this since those people usually only buy with the intention to sell for a premium (this means less availability for everyone else) on those sort of practices but since there's 50% of people saying it's fair and 50% saying it's not, I just choose to shut up about it. When it's gonna be a even more lucrative business like the graphics cards issue where bots are buying and reselling and you won't be able to buy a gun because in 6 seconds all 200 new items have been sold, maybe we'll talk about this practice again and how it's detrimental to the whole industry.

CGN Regular
    In the meantime, I just hope i'll be able to snatch one from the summer shipment.

Pistol grip w/inserts could be really interesting

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    restock?

Awesome
    Last edited by Donrozon; 04-02-2021 at 05:06 AM.
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

My SS-211 has been well received by anyone that's used it. I've been able to break in my factory defect model enough where the tight action is a non issue. I won't be selling it, and it'll continue to be using it as a range toy and a handy shotgun to have for hiking, camping, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    Pistol grip w/inserts could be really interesting
    But it would be restricted.

It is fine the way it is with inserts Apart from some fitment issues with the Chiappa insert kit.
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.