Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Sulun Arms SS-211 at Tactical Imports!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    oh the one you convert to a shorter LOP by changing the stock to a grip via a screw? via the integrated design features?

check out first few posts. You're misinterpreting.
    Then so is the RCMP.

Check the notes to FRN 139668 (That's the Dlask shorty) - I believe this would apply here too:

"this firearm is normally Non-Restricted unless affected by the following conditions:1) by combining a barrel from a licensed firearms manufacturer that is less than 406mm (16.0") in length and a receiver/frame fitted with a pistol grip only, this firearm may be deemed a "handgun" and therefore "RESTRICTED" under the definition of "restricted firearm" in Part III/Firearms and Other Weapons of Section 84 (1) (a) of theCriminal Code of Canada."

Yes, the FRT is not law, and you can do as you see fit. But this is not the hill _I'm_ willing to die on so I won't do that or suggest to anyone that they do. In fact I think I'll sell off the pistol grip I have for the Dlask shorty just so it's nowhere near the gun...

And TI have said themselves that they had this gun set up with a stock _on purpose_... Yeah, post 24 - that's why there's a _minimally_ functional stock and pistol grip is not happening.
    Last edited by KotKotofeich; 04-03-2021 at 09:20 AM.
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

I want one.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

Hey TI, any approximate guess on when the SS-211 will be back in stock? Thanks.
    Firearm Rights are Human Rights. CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by Colin L View Post
    Second this ask!

I really am not understanding the OAL regulations here. what a surprise regulations that don't make sense. so are you able to take a mra renagade and whack a 8 inch barrel on it to make some funky pdw type thing and it still be non restricted? I'm completely lost lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Read the law, then again until you have it memorized. You'll be ahead of the cops

No, _you_ can't whack anything off. The factory / manufacturer can make it in that length. Only applies to non-semi-autos.
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin L View Post
    Next week or so, cleared customs just on the way to our AB warehouse
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Any more defects lol

How would they know if they haven't taken possession of them yet?

Quote Originally Posted by KotKotofeich View Post
    Read the law, then again until you have it memorized. You'll be ahead of the cops

No, _you_ can't whack anything off. The factory / manufacturer can make it in that length. Only applies to non-semi-autos.
    the renagade is a bolt action