Page 1 of 42 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Sulun Arms SS-211 at Tactical Imports!

Sulun Arms SS-211 at Tactical Imports!

Hey did anyone see the new shotgun available from TI yet??

It's the Sulun Arms SS-211

23" OAL and Non-restricted?!?!? Wow.

Have a look on the Tactical imports web sight and lets hear everyone's thoughts.
    Last edited by Colin L; 03-17-2022 at 10:59 PM.
    Firearm Rights are Human Rights. CCFR CSSA CPC

I'm just wondering how they can they sell this being non-restricted with an OAL of 23" (585mm) when the minimum OAL for a non-restricted firearm is 25.98" (660mm).
    Firearm Rights are Human Rights. CCFR CSSA CPC

Looks nice, I wouldn't want to deal with the cops out in the bush with this one, almost guaranteed charges
    You truly don't know happiness until you have to unload your ammo delivery with a forklift ☺

BANNED
    I emailed asking confirmation of OAL and status before ordering.

Will post answer when I get a reply

CGN frequent flyer
    Long story short, if you can collapse, or shorten a firearm from greater than 660 mm to less than 660mm it is a restricted firearm.

If it starts off shorter than 660 mm and can't become shorter it is non-restricted as long as it doesn't meet any of the prohibited criteria or the other restricted criteria (semi-auto centerfire barrel length, or handgun)

That is a fixed stock firearm that can't be folded or telescoped to less than 660, that is not a prohibited firearm, not a handgun, can't discharge centerfire ammunition in a semi-automatic matter with a 470mm less barrel length. It's non-restricted

restricted firearm means

(a) a handgun that is not a prohibited firearm,

(b) a firearm that

(i) is not a prohibited firearm,

(ii) has a barrel less than 470 mm in length, and

(iii) is capable of discharging centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner,

(c) a firearm that is designed or adapted to be fired when reduced to a length of less than 660 mm by folding, telescoping or otherwise, or

(d) a firearm of any other kind that is prescribed to be a restricted firearm; (arme à feu à autorisation restreinte)
    The short hand of the law for simplification is 660mm OAL is the minimum, but really it's really can't make it shorter than 660 mm, via folding telescoping or otherwise.

CGN Regular
    ^ was about to post this, if you guys need further clarification check the FRT its NR for all models including one with an even shorter barrel than TI's

https://www.armalytics.ca/?q=SS-211&size=n_10_n

CGN Regular
    I need it. It's a good thing the law, and all its interpretations are so clear cut. While we're at it, let's get some Serbu Shorty's in NR since nothing collapses or folds or moves.
    Last edited by ImMatt; 01-12-2021 at 05:38 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ImMatt View Post
    I need it. It's a good thing the law, and all its interpretations are so clear cut. While we're at it, let's get some Serbu Shorty's in NR since nothing collapses or folds or moves.
    Can't since Serbu's are conversions of existing guns they are considered restricted here unless over 660mm, there is another dealer on the forums that imports the super shorty foreend and does 870 conversions with fixed stocks and 10" or so barrels that are NR.

Would be nice if Mark Serbu made his own shotgun action hes is quite capable of it.

Wow so cool.

CGN Regular
    Ya I definitely wanted one of those clones, but was always late to the party when they posted them online, then they stopped making them from what I read. Been waiting on restock of the desperado or the Lazer XO12 but they never came either, this one is priced real good too.

Page 1 of 42 1234567891121 ... LastLast