Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Sulun Arms SS-211 at Tactical Imports!

Can't speak on this brand/model but my 14" barrel O/U is my fav fun gun. Pay for this over a norinco or other shorty double

It's like some lever action, the OAL is about 24" but still Non restricted

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barrett50cal View Post
    Extractors or ejectors?
    TI site description doesn’t say.
    Extractors. We looked at ejectors but they added cost and too much force to opening mechanism. Without the leverage and heft of a longer barrel that was a concern
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 01-13-2021 at 03:40 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Sadly, the rule isn't so cut and dry. How the rcmp decide to classify it matters too - for example the Mares Leg is usually NR, however there exists a Mares leg with a barrel that is a few inches shorter than most and that one is restricted. Because Reasons.

I have also seen a screenshot on here a few years ago of the registration certificate for a pump action shotgun with a really short barrel that was registered as a handgun.

Considering the price, I wouldn't expect a lot. For that money the only expectations I would have is that it goes bang when I pull the trigger and doesn't fall apart after a box of shells. That said I have a Turkish single shot and semi and both have served me well.
    The exceptions are if it is deemed to be a handgun. So if you have a non-functioning stock or pistol grip only the RCMP will consider the gun designed or intended to be aimed and fired with one hand and therefore a handgun and restricted
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by TheCircle View Post
    Anyone got anything on this shotgun? How is the lock up and feel of it?
    Been too busy with T81 LMG to advertise, new orders we hope to start sending this week. 1st shipment fairly small but larger one planned for summer
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by TheCircle View Post
    Anyone know the quality of these shotguns or know of a review of one?
    Quality is top notch, these should probably be $700+ but we worked really hard with manufacturer to get to $499 price point
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Quality is top notch, these should probably be $700+ but we worked really hard with manufacturer to get to $499 price point
    Welp, order in. I’m excited.

Any chance you will get spare longer barrels for skeet/trap?

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Picture please
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    The exceptions are if it is deemed to be a handgun. So if you have a non-functioning stock or pistol grip only the RCMP will consider the gun designed or intended to be aimed and fired with one hand and therefore a handgun and restricted
    Except that doesn't make sense in light of the Mares Leg. The only difference is barrel length, both are under 26", one is NR the other R. The stock/grip is identical, so how can that be the deciding factor?

Clearly one is deemed a handgun, while one isn't, but it can't be due to the stock because they're the same?

My point is there is no hard rules for sub-26" guns and the rcmp makes their decisions on a case by case basis. Nice of you guys to bring these in though, they'd make a freaking awesome truck gun.
    Last edited by Suther; 01-13-2021 at 04:58 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Except that doesn't make sense in light of the Mares Leg. The only difference is barrel length, both are under 26", one is NR the other R. The stock/grip is identical, so how can that be the deciding factor?

Clearly one is deemed a handgun, while one isn't, but it can't be due to the stock because they're the same?

My point is there is no hard rules for sub-26" guns and the rcmp makes their decisions on a case by case basis. Nice of you guys to bring these in though, they'd make a freaking awesome truck gun.
    The restricted ones are pistol marked models generally made for US sale, but a pistol a pistol and can never not be a pistol by Canadian laws.