Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No response from you for a firearm warranty

Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    He called twice, leaving messages.

If people can't read before they reply, well in my book..he has to man up.
    Calling twice when the business is closed will get you nowhere. Is this too hard to understand ? Same with emails.
    If the business is closed for the holidays - it is the OP problems for not check it out on their web site.

Why do people jump on here to defend these businesses when the OP seems to have a legitimate issue, and has seemingly tried their best to resolve it using various contact methods for the business??

I’ve never really understood this. I haven’t really seen this on other forums, it’s like it’s a firearms-related mysterious phenomenon.

CGN Regular
    I had no idea voicemails and emails disappear and can't be answered when the store is re-opened on Jan 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.

That's news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Check the date the OP tried to contact..December 24...maybe in his world everything is open during Christmas time - or he do not care about Christmas time - but as far as I am concerned..the OP lack judgment.

If on top of it someone cannot take the phone and call...well in my book..he has to man up.
    I had the same experience in August. Could not reach anyone via multiple phone calls and voice mails, emails were not responded to.

But when I posted here, I had a response within hours. And finally a return email after weeks of waiting and following up.

Weak call out.

Check the date the OP tried to contact..December 24...maybe in his world everything is open during Christmas time - or he do not care about Christmas time - but as far as I am concerned..the OP lack judgment.

If on top of it someone cannot take the phone and call...well in my book..he has to man up.
    You just wasted everyone's time with your trolling. I suggest to learn how to read before doing this again. I think this is a good judgement call.

Calling twice when the business is closed will get you nowhere. Is this too hard to understand ? Same with emails.
    If the business is closed for the holidays - it is the OP problems for not check it out on their web site.
    Ok, clearly your reading problem is worse than I thought. Is definitely related to a low IQ. STOP TROLLING

Thank you IRUNGUNS for contacting me!

Now that it’s sorted maybe people will stop criticizing you for expecting good customer service, which thankfully you now got. Maybe...... but probably not. Some people just don’t like happiness and try to spread their misery to others to make themselves feel more normal.

Personally I’m just going to pour a glass of Highland Park and shop for something cool on the EE. Incidentally both of these things make me happy, so I will just ignore the negativity of the miserable few on here and continue having a good night.
    Last edited by CanadaBoy; 01-13-2021 at 11:44 PM.
    It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

----
    Last edited by Big Uke; 01-13-2021 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Replied without quote

Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    I had no idea voicemails and emails disappear and can't be answered when the store is re-opened on Jan 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.

That's news to me.
    That's what I would have thought too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast