CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Henry Case Color Side Gate .45-70 in store

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar

Henry Case Color Side Gate .45-70 in store

We had one of these come in yesterday and the customer it was held for is not responding. So, it is for sale, Not listed yet. One only
    $1499.00
    Looks like this:
    https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH010GCC
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

When are the 357 models of steel carbine/rifle and all weather coming in?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainframe View Post
    When are the 357 models of steel carbine/rifle and all weather coming in?
    We don't really know. There are huge shortages in the industry now. We had a 357 SS all weather in yesterday but we already had it pre sold.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    We don't really know. There are huge shortages in the industry now. We had a 357 SS all weather in yesterday but we already had it pre sold.
    Cool! Good to see the new side gate versions are making their way in. Was that 357 ss you presold a side gate version?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainframe View Post
    Cool! Good to see the new side gate versions are making their way in. Was that 357 ss you presold a side gate version?
    I will have to check but I think so.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

sold
    Last edited by Prophet River; 01-14-2021 at 01:00 PM.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

CGN Regular
    Sold and shipped to me!!!! Can't wait.
    And I have say a big shout out to Prophet River, and Clayton, can't say enough about them. I asked on a Sunday if they had any Henry's in 357. I was not expecting a response till monday at the earliest, but no, 10 minutes later I get a response saying nothing right now, but they have the all weather side gate coming in 2- 4 weeks. I replied, I'll take it. And within a few more minutes Clayton had looked up my email, found my account, and had an invoice to me. I paid a 1/3 deposit, and being mid December I figured the 2- 4 weeks would turn into 6 - 8, but nope, 4 weeks to the day they called and said it was in. I told them to charge card for balance, and got a shipped notice 1/2 hour later. I can't say one even slight negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    And I have say a big shout out to Prophet River, and Clayton, can't say enough about them. I asked on a Sunday if they had any Henry's in 357. I was not expecting a response till monday at the earliest, but no, 10 minutes later I get a response saying nothing right now, but they have the all weather side gate coming in 2- 4 weeks. I replied, I'll take it. And within a few more minutes Clayton had looked up my email, found my account, and had an invoice to me. I paid a 1/3 deposit, and being mid December I figured the 2- 4 weeks would turn into 6 - 8, but nope, 4 weeks to the day they called and said it was in. I told them to charge card for balance, and got a shipped notice 1/2 hour later. I can't say one even slight negative.
    We sure appreciate the business!! I hope it is in yours hand shortly and everything continues to be good!!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

Congrats, man. I just bought the new 38-55. Mine's stayin' in the box, how about yours?
    Rust Never Sleeps

CGN Regular
    Iím glad you bought it , I donít think i couldíve handled the ass chewing Iíd have got from the better half if Iíd have seen it before you had already nabbed it lolololol !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast