Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: We are moving.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Now that it’s been said in a court of law that should help your case.
    I am no lawyer, but I believe we need a judge or justice to say it in their findings or decision, not just the opposing lawyer. Unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    I am no lawyer, but I believe we need a judge or justice to say it in their findings or decision, not just the opposing lawyer. Unfortunately.
    I believe it was Murray Smith who said it. And from reading Tracy’s play by play it sounds like the judge has now said it as well.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    I believe it was Murray Smith who said it. And from reading Tracy’s play by play it sounds like the judge has now said it as well.
    Spoken in a question, is different from stated in a decision. Good direction to move, but by no means is it the courts decision or ruling.

Spoken in a question, is different from stated in a decision. Good direction to move, but by no means is it the courts decision or ruling.
    No definitely not a ruling. But from the sounds of what she said it’s not binding as defined by current law.

I cannot wait to see you guys crush these people and i hope you are compensated for all that they have done to your business.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassybee View Post
    frt is not a legal document, keep up.
    Shhhhh people with reading comprehension and critical thinking are talking. An adult will let you know what all these squiggly lines means when the big boys are done talking.

The Modern Hunter was mentioned today which I was surprised at. I am no legal expert but I thought that was frowned upon if there was another ongoing case (ie yours)?

To reiterate what has already been said, I hope this results in a slam dunk for ATRS as the whole premise of the case is wrong on so many levels.

CGN Regular
    This is true, but yesterday should provide you guys with some significant optimism. It was EVERYONE who seemed to agree the FRT is not law, even the judge called out the crown on this one. GL guys, and I'll continue to donate and support your business and advocacy in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Not the shop, just our forum on CGN.
    Lawyers are great to have but aren't cheap so in order to tighten our budget to reallocate funds where we can, we have cut back on our advertising along with many other things in order to allow Ed to pursue the feds with as much vigour as possible.
    My apologies, I am late to this party. Are you saying that the owner of this forum could not temporarily cut you some financial slack? You are fighting for the very principals this forum is allowed to exist. Please correct me if that has changed or I am out of line.

I continue to donate to the various cases fighting for our cause as I cannot afford to do it myself. Thank you!
    Stupidity is its own punishment.
    “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,”
    ~Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by R005t3r View Post
    My apologies, I am late to this party. Are you saying that the owner of this forum could not temporarily cut you some financial slack? You are fighting for the very principals this forum is allowed to exist. Please correct me if that has changed or I am out of line.

I continue to donate to the various cases fighting for our cause as I cannot afford to do it myself. Thank you!
    I can't say whether CGN admin has stepped up, but I AM certain knowing Rick and the boys at ATRS IF he had we would know about it

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast