Thread: Chiappa Little Badgers!!

Expried Business Member

Chiappa Little Badgers!!

Hello CGN! Chiappa Little Badgers Are Here!!

Badgers

Perfect for so many different situations. Bug out bags, camp gun, truck gun, boat gun, camping gun, fun, fun, fun...

The Little Badger is the ultimate packable survival gun. This lightweight, ultra-compact, break-open rifle is designed to go anywhere at any time. When the action is opened and the gun folded, it measures a mere 17” overall length and stows neatly in an included pack/case. The wire frame stock keeps weight to a minimum and the integrated shell holder in the back holds twelve cartridges so ammo is always at the ready. The Little Badger comes equipped with an M1 Carbine style front and rear sight. Picatinny rails are mounted top, bottom and on both sides just forward of the receiver for mounting optics and accessories.

Badgers

We have them in 22 LR, 17 HMR, and 22 WMR.

Feel free to drop by the shop and check them out or come see them on the website.

Cheers!

These are great little guns. Almost have a cult following, check out some of the upgrades available. The trigger is pretty darn good for a basic/cheap rifle. The downside is the sights, they are the sheets, also the plastic rails are a bit flexi with an optic mounted. Good news is you can buy metal rails which firm things up nicely. I run a little Bushnell banner on mine, 1.5 x 4 and it can take out old shot shell hulls at 50 yards all day. Super light to pack around in the bush too. L.O.P is adjustable also. I'm 6'5" and it even works for me. I also made a pistol grip for mine, (the cheese grater grip area is not particularly ergonomic or comfortable), trigger release is also improved.

really fun guns, also put a metal top rail on mine and I modified it so it folds fully. Pretty hard to find in 17hmr but id highly recommend it while theyre in stock

Absolutely love mine in 22wmr. Bought from wanstalls many years ago. Shoot some hoppin 22wmr for coyotes, and subsonic 22lr for chickens and bunnies while deer hunting, it has accounted for a ton of game becuase you can always have it in your pack and never notice its there when big game hunting.