Buying experience at Tenda

I thought the same as you. Wait until you have a shipping problem and they will be no help at all. You will be out your money.

I just did have shipping problems. UPS wouldn't ship the ammo I just ordered to my location. So I kept giving Tenda different addresses and they would reply promptly. I finally gave them one in the city and it was shipped the same day.

I just did have shipping problems. UPS wouldn't ship the ammo I just ordered to my location. So I kept giving Tenda different addresses and they would reply promptly. I finally gave them one in the city and it was shipped the same day.

Well, good luck. Hope you receive your order. If you don’t your going to be out your money.

I love Tenda. I go in person from time to time to buy items of fancy. Always a good experience.
They are busy sometimes, so they don't get you right away, but they always get to you, and are helpful.
Prices are good.

I’ve done a few transactions online and they are very prompt to ship, for transferring etc.

I’m few hours away but hoping to visit soon their store. A++ for me!

Horrible customer service, shipping expensive orders first, and letting the lesser orders languish and be ignored. Try to get a refund and you will be on the phone for sometime, as emails are not looked into, unless there is EMT money involved. I will gladly pay more for better service, as most Gun stores are not like this.

I’ve made plenty of orders with Tenda.

Some fast shipping…some super slow.

Recently bought a shotgun, and hit the free shipping option. They then emailed me wanting to charge extra for shipping since it was “oversized”. Was a youth shotgun, shipped barrel off. And I’ve bought many other guns much larger from them.
They were slow to answer emails and I wanted the gun for hunting season for my partner so I let them charge me.

I also ordered a bigger shotgun from another site sponsor, and got free shipping.

Both guns arrived same day. And the tenda gun was in a box half the size.

So I was not impressed with that nor the customer service. “Oversized” items should be worked into the site so it does not allow you to select free shipping or see before hand that it does not qualify. Even though this should have.

Anyways, most other times it is without issue.

I've had good in-store experiences. I'm not far away. Beautiful store.
I needed some FGMM ammo, no one had any, Tenda had a ton.
No complaints, staff is well-informed and helpful.
There is a lot of staff in the new store, however they are almost always busy.
They do a brisk business.
I have no experience with their quality of filling on-line orders.

My experience with Tenda it’s better to check any firearms over really well in person before you purchase. Last time I was there everything I asked to see that was “new in box” had damage (scratches or dings) and they’re unwilling to accommodate any discounts because of the damage. Anything new shouldn’t be ####ed up like that.

Honestly, look at my feedback. If I sell something and it doesn’t arrive, do I feel responsible?

Yes I do.

So I try to do something about it. I don’t know how you guys feel.

Maybe after you put it in the mail you think, not my problem.

I guess it’s just where your integrity lies.

Last edited:
If it's that time of the month I'll throw in again to say that dealing with Tenda is a good time, in my experience. Online, and local.

I had one good one bad, last order I placed after a month of waiting for any kind of order confirmation or shipping notice I reached out to them and they advised me their waiting for my ammo to come from their warehouse…..must be a far warehouse.

Every transaction has been good with me. If something was wrong, it was the manufacturers fault and tenda always took care of everything.

Back
Top Bottom