Buying experience at Tenda

Well, when your descriptions say "Excellent condition", "grade 1" or similar language alongside pictures of nearly pristine specimens and then seemingly send the worst specimens (what's the opposite of cherry-picking?) to the mail order customers because the in-person customers won't buy them, that tends to upset some folks and rightly so. And they get more upset when their complaints seem to fall on deaf ears. The customer may eventually get satisfaction but it leaves a bad taste in people's mouths.

Little rust or pitting gets a whole new meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by remington jim View Post
That has NOTHING to do with my POST ! RJ

Sure it does. It is about trying to work out the situation amicably without needing to involve courts and judges over $30. You said:

Quote Originally Posted by remington jim View Post
WOW ! Whoa up a BIT i think ! Reversal of transfer subject to litagation over $28.00 up chg for mailing ? Surely this could be worked out ! LOL RJ

My point is that if the reversal is allowed to happen, a seller will refuse to work something out.. it goes back on the shelf and the next customer takes it. Whereas if you can prevent the reversal by informing the CFO that there's some disagreement about the transaction, the seller has to try and work something out. They can't wash their hands of you.

OK - I misunderstood what you were trying to say ! You have EXPLAINED it NOW ! lol RJ

I've ordered many things from Tenda over the years and when you order 100 year old surplus you run the risk of not getting exactly what your expectations are but overall I have been happy with the them and the items being shipped in a timely manner.
Ty Tenda

I placed my first order with Tenda on January 24. Got a smoking deal on a rifle I've had my eyes on. Took a week to process and ship. Haven't received it but it seems to be an issue with ups. They're stating weather delays. But I'm not in any rush, impressed with the sale price though and would buy from them again

Decent prices, brutal comms, indifferent customer service.
Too busy for their own good?
I may buy from them again but I will be looking elsewhere first.

Very good prices. Always got what I ordered. Communications and customer service is a challenge.

Shipping is not as fast as most other vendors, but it always gets here, eventually.

I continue to support them.

Back
Top Bottom