Buying experience at Tenda

Decent prices, brutal comms, indifferent customer service.
Too busy for their own good?
I may buy from them again but I will be looking elsewhere first.

My experience has been and continues to be the complete opposite. Always good communication (not instantaneous like so many seem to expect these days; but reasonable, considering back in the day we used "mail" order; which was actually real snail mail; a couple weeks for a reply from SIR in Manitoba to ontario was not unexpected.

Excellent Service - I ordered a Ruger BX Trigger online on a Saturday - selected UPS Courier for delivery - and had it in my hands on Tuesday morning - That's 3 Days - NOT "When it gets there" with Canada Post.

Tenda gets a AAA rating from me.

Another satisfied customer here. They really stepped up for me recently and took back a defective item I thought I was going to be stuck with.
I'll be shopping there again.

My experience has been and continues to be the complete opposite. Always good communication (not instantaneous like so many seem to expect these days; but reasonable, considering back in the day we used "mail" order; which was actually real snail mail; a couple weeks for a reply from SIR in Manitoba to ontario was not unexpected.

Everyone's experience has the potential to be different.
on balance, my experience was unsatisfactory.
Having said that, I regret my passive aggressive participation in this thread and should have taken up my complaint with Tenda directly.

I have nothing bad to say about Tenda. However the courier services they use with their additional charges for bs reasons is a whole different story.

All good.... just don't be in a rush to get your order! As long as its not something you need ASAP then they're good to go.

Three orders I have made from them this past 18 months NONE have been received faster than 23 days (fastest was my recent buckshot order placed Jan 25, received yesterday). On two occasions I had to call them when after 10 days there was still no shipment notification (they always replied and were courteous and professional) yet my card was charged the day the order was placed.

If they could get their shipping issue sorted I would probably deal with them more often. Otherwise they are usually only looked at when I don't need something terribly quick.

I just finished my first purchase with Tenda and find them to be a little less than average. Not bad but not stellar for sure.

I have no problem buying from them again, but I had also read this and other posts so I knew what to expect. When my order sat not moving for three days I got on them with emails right away, not letting them sit on it any more. That got Tenda to admit to an order issue on their end, so they shipped most of my order that day. I had to wait another 8 business days for them to figure out the issue and ship the rest of the order.

Again, they fixed the mistake right and proper, but I shouldn't have to pester them to find out about it.

I have been very happy in the past with my buying experience. (Happy even tho they are slow as molasses)
But who ever there courier is ?
My box was marked fragile and it was almost ripped in half and look like someone ass kicked it.

I have no Online experience with Tenda as they are "local" to me and have been dealing with them since they opened.
Their first store was cramped but their new location is a decent size with lots of products on the "floor" and I can usually find what I'm looking for. The guys behind the counter are eager to help but I've become selective with whom I'm dealing with because I can't understand the odd new guy. It's clear who their target customer base is and I'm not complaining.....

Just recieved the 2 for 1 00 buckshot, with free shipping with an added bottle of oil, came
To 65 cents a round which quite frankly I never have seen even before the covid days.

The only thing I can say about my orders from Tenda is that the delivery drivers hate them. LOL I had order a larger than normal amount of ammo from Tenda and when the driver delivered it he was exhausted from carrying my order to the door. As for any problems with them I can confidentley says I have nothing but praise for their fast coutious service.

Tenda's been fantastic to deal with. The staff are helpful and always pleasant. I have dealt with them numerous times and have always had a great experience, face to face and online. I will keep dealing with them.

Back
Top Bottom