Buying experience at Tenda

Chinese Canadian. And wtf this have to do with race ??
This is fkn bs.

And all of you reporting your purchase story online are you doing it for Costo, each time you go for your car maintenance and every donuts shop you buy ?

Those report on purchase made to dealers is just crap talk.

Agree that race has nothing to do with how they do business and the casual racism here is telling.

And yes, literally every time my car goes to a dealer for service, there's a survey that is sent directly from Honda, Subaru, and GM. If they don't get all top marks, that service manager is on the phone trying to find out why and to bribe me with oil changes.

As for Costco, yeah there's no other retail store that comes close for their inventory, quality, and price. And with their business services, delivery on next business day. There's no gun retailer in the country that can compete with Costco. And they pay theor employees a #### ton over base retail wages.

Chinese Canadian. And wtf this have to do with race ??
This is fkn bs.

And all of you reporting your purchase story online are you doing it for Costo, each time you go for your car maintenance and every donuts shop you buy ?

Those report on purchase made to dealers is just crap talk.

They run a great business. I have ordered dozens of things from Tenda with zero issues. As for the "customer service" posts, I don't see the point. If you have an issue contact the company in question and get it dealt with. Flaming companies that support our cause is counter productive.

And looks like some of you are showing you true racist colors... disgusting in this day and age. Grow up.

I love Tenda, majority of my online purchases are through them. Amazing service, fair prices, and always professional!

Tenda newb here.. I'm looking to purchase something at Tenda that qualifies for the free shipping. I also see a $20 UPS option. Just curious is it Canada post for the free option?
Would the $20 UPS option be a safer bet?
What should I choose?
It would be for a $600 purchase approx. Thanks.

Tenda newb here.. I'm looking to purchase something at Tenda that qualifies for the free shipping. I also see a $20 UPS option. Just curious is it Canada post for the free option?
Would the $20 UPS option be a safer bet?
What should I choose?
It would be for a $600 purchase approx. Thanks.

You pick the $20 UPS when you want it UPS but you haven't made the $300 limit.

Depending on what you are shipping (like lots of ammo or projectiles) and to where, there can be extra shipping charges even with the free shipping. If there are extra charges then They will ask you if you want to proceed with the order.

I always use the free shipping option and it always comes UPS if over $300 anyway.
In fact I just made a $350 order and picked free option and yesterday they sent me a UPS tracking number.
Now if you live out in the boonies, then maybe they use CP??

I chose the free option with insurance. I read in another post that UPS is no longer accepting firearms. I'm guessing my purchase will come Canada post? This is my first purchase online from Tenda. I did buy some ammo through FOC a couple weeks ago. It came Ups

First time ordered last Wednesday morning. Order still showing as processing?

For comparison, I ordered ammo from a different company in the GTA area on Thursday evening and it's going to be delivered tomorrow.

What's up with the Tenda processing? The stuff I bought was all in stock.

First time ordered last Wednesday morning. Order still showing as processing?

For comparison, I ordered ammo from a different company in the GTA area on Thursday evening and it's going to be delivered tomorrow.

What's up with the Tenda processing? The stuff I bought was all in stock.

They sure are slower than some other stores at processing orders, but prices are usually very competitive. Less people processing orders could explain why they can keep prices low.

In short, when I want a great deal, I shop at Tenda's. When I want something fast, I go elsewhere.

Overall a great place to buy from.

Last edited:
They sure are slower than some other stores at processing orders, but prices are usually very competitive. Less people processing orders could explain why they can keep prices low.

In short, when I want a great deal, I shop at Tenda's. When I want something fast, I go elsewhere.

Overall a great place to buy from.

10-4. I've read that they are a good place to buy from. I'll give them some time before I make contact. Thanks for the reply.

Unless the free shipping they quoted you isn't free.

Or, they sold out of the item they sold you.

Or they never had it in stock.

Then you have to be infinitely patient.

They will eventually deliver, buy you must really really really be patient when ordering from Tenda.

Back
Top Bottom