Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog73 View Post
    I thought the same as you. Wait until you have a shipping problem and they will be no help at all. You will be out your money.
    I just did have shipping problems. UPS wouldn't ship the ammo I just ordered to my location. So I kept giving Tenda different addresses and they would reply promptly. I finally gave them one in the city and it was shipped the same day.
    CCFR, CSSA member!

Quote Originally Posted by Sveinn84 View Post
    I just did have shipping problems. UPS wouldn't ship the ammo I just ordered to my location. So I kept giving Tenda different addresses and they would reply promptly. I finally gave them one in the city and it was shipped the same day.
    Well, good luck. Hope you receive your order. If you don’t your going to be out your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog73 View Post
    Well, good luck. Hope you receive your order. If you don’t your going to be out your money.
    ETA next Wednesday. I'm not trying to minimize your experience. Seems unusual they would be so brutal about it, considering how my experience went. Hopefully you get it resolved.
    CCFR, CSSA member!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 1895GS's Avatar
    I love Tenda. I go in person from time to time to buy items of fancy. Always a good experience.
    They are busy sometimes, so they don't get you right away, but they always get to you, and are helpful.
    Prices are good.
    105 232 280

Tenda, always great service

Always fast and professional, that’s been my observation

I’ve done a few transactions online and they are very prompt to ship, for transferring etc.

I’m few hours away but hoping to visit soon their store. A++ for me!

Horrible customer service, shipping expensive orders first, and letting the lesser orders languish and be ignored. Try to get a refund and you will be on the phone for sometime, as emails are not looked into, unless there is EMT money involved. I will gladly pay more for better service, as most Gun stores are not like this.

I'd buy more from Tenda if I could but I'm on CPP now

Hey Tenda how about having a Seniors sale?

CGN Regular
    I’ve made plenty of orders with Tenda.

Some fast shipping…some super slow.

Recently bought a shotgun, and hit the free shipping option. They then emailed me wanting to charge extra for shipping since it was “oversized”. Was a youth shotgun, shipped barrel off. And I’ve bought many other guns much larger from them.
    They were slow to answer emails and I wanted the gun for hunting season for my partner so I let them charge me.

I also ordered a bigger shotgun from another site sponsor, and got free shipping.

Both guns arrived same day. And the tenda gun was in a box half the size.

So I was not impressed with that nor the customer service. “Oversized” items should be worked into the site so it does not allow you to select free shipping or see before hand that it does not qualify. Even though this should have.

Anyways, most other times it is without issue.

I’ve been buying ammo from tenda all year. Zero complaints.