Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

CGN Regular
    You're about to have 100 ppl jump down your throat about how you're wrong and is a bad person.

all good with Tenda here, bought many rifles and ammo, no issues

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Just to pile on, because all the "teeendaaa is the greeeaaatests you guys are goofs" gets annoying.

I bought once. They claimed they would ship in a short period, and I received a UPS or fedex notice, but it was the "shipper has supplied a request" things, and 2 weeks later they refused to answer emails, and when I called, I got nothing but an answering machine and no call back. Finally got someone on the phone and they claimed the item was out of stock and they would ship "whenever it comes into stock". It was an expensive first order, and I ended up waiting a month or more for their "in stock immediate shipping".

So what you should take away from these threads is: IF they have the item, and the Great Moose is on your side, you will get your order and be happy. However, if there is ANY hiccup, they couldn't care less, and you can sit and spin until they feel like getting things to you. To me, follow up customer service is more important than if they provide free hand sanitizer at the door, and I'm sure this place has hand sanitizer.

A crappy company to deal with, especially when trying to get refund money back from them. Tenda simply don't care about their customers, only our money.

Quote Originally Posted by awsomeo View Post
    I've had terrific experiences until now unfortunately. Ordered a restricted at the beginning of December (ON), was approved last week. Haven't received an update from Tenda. No response to email and no answer when I call.
    My experiences with restricted with them is it can take awhile. 1-2 months minimum. I think they submit the restricted transfer in batches to save money or something.
    Last edited by hhjoltisy; 01-07-2022 at 04:02 PM. Reason: quote

I've only ordered once from Tenda but was very pleased w the service. Shipped out fast and order was correct. What else could I ask for? Thanks Tenda. Scott

I just wish they'd ship powder and whatnot, they seem to be the only place that stocks a few things I need, and I hate having to drive 2 hours to Toronto just to buy a jug of powder.
    So I suppose customer service opinion is worthless to me in this particular instance as it's not like I have any other options

I've had terrific experiences until now unfortunately. Ordered a restricted at the beginning of December (ON), was approved last week. Haven't received an update from Tenda. No response to email and no answer when I call.
    Just an update.

I purchased the restricted firearm on December 12th

The transfer was approved by the CFO (ON) on January 4th

I get a message from Tenda on January 11th that they want an additional $28.25 because of an oversize fee. Free shipping was advertised when purchased.

So that's my experience.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just an update.

I get a message from Tenda on January 11th that they want an additional $28.25 because of an oversize fee. Free shipping was advertised when purchased.

So that's my experience.
    That's bad.

I ordered several times from them in the past. 2 out of 3 orders were not as expected. A 4th order was charged but "sorry out of stock" one week later and tracking number was already issued. They usually don't answer inquiries and when there is something wrong with the order, they won't do anything.

I call them borderline.
    Last edited by scianna54; 01-12-2022 at 12:56 PM.

BANNED
    Just an update.

So that's my experience.
    Pound sand. They sold it to you under those terms, they need to fulfill their end of the deal. The good news is that small claims courts are online, so you can file a court case without leaving home.

I would call the CFO to ask about if/how you can prevent the reversal of the transfer as it may be subject to litigation.