Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 717192021222324252627282930313233343537 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeron View Post
    Decent prices, brutal comms, indifferent customer service.
    Too busy for their own good?
    I may buy from them again but I will be looking elsewhere first.
    My experience has been and continues to be the complete opposite. Always good communication (not instantaneous like so many seem to expect these days; but reasonable, considering back in the day we used "mail" order; which was actually real snail mail; a couple weeks for a reply from SIR in Manitoba to ontario was not unexpected.
    Omne ferrum ignitum malleo!

Excellent Service - I ordered a Ruger BX Trigger online on a Saturday - selected UPS Courier for delivery - and had it in my hands on Tuesday morning - That's 3 Days - NOT "When it gets there" with Canada Post.

Tenda gets a AAA rating from me.

CGN Regular
    That was funny

Another satisfied customer here. They really stepped up for me recently and took back a defective item I thought I was going to be stuck with.
    I'll be shopping there again.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    My experience has been and continues to be the complete opposite. Always good communication (not instantaneous like so many seem to expect these days; but reasonable, considering back in the day we used "mail" order; which was actually real snail mail; a couple weeks for a reply from SIR in Manitoba to ontario was not unexpected.
    Everyone's experience has the potential to be different.
    on balance, my experience was unsatisfactory.
    Having said that, I regret my passive aggressive participation in this thread and should have taken up my complaint with Tenda directly.

Let's just say they are quicker with refunds than with shipping. lol

I have nothing bad to say about Tenda. However the courier services they use with their additional charges for bs reasons is a whole different story.

All good.... just don't be in a rush to get your order! As long as its not something you need ASAP then they're good to go.

Three orders I have made from them this past 18 months NONE have been received faster than 23 days (fastest was my recent buckshot order placed Jan 25, received yesterday). On two occasions I had to call them when after 10 days there was still no shipment notification (they always replied and were courteous and professional) yet my card was charged the day the order was placed.

If they could get their shipping issue sorted I would probably deal with them more often. Otherwise they are usually only looked at when I don't need something terribly quick.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I just finished my first purchase with Tenda and find them to be a little less than average. Not bad but not stellar for sure.

I have no problem buying from them again, but I had also read this and other posts so I knew what to expect. When my order sat not moving for three days I got on them with emails right away, not letting them sit on it any more. That got Tenda to admit to an order issue on their end, so they shipped most of my order that day. I had to wait another 8 business days for them to figure out the issue and ship the rest of the order.

Again, they fixed the mistake right and proper, but I shouldn't have to pester them to find out about it.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by nosman View Post
    * Free shipping on ammo when you spend $300 or more.

That alone is a big win for me especially when they have competitive or better prices.
    ^^^ second this - just ordered some more ammo from Tenda