Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 818202122232425262728293031323334353638 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

I have been very happy in the past with my buying experience. (Happy even tho they are slow as molasses)
    But who ever there courier is ?
    My box was marked fragile and it was almost ripped in half and look like someone ass kicked it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    I have no Online experience with Tenda as they are "local" to me and have been dealing with them since they opened.
    Their first store was cramped but their new location is a decent size with lots of products on the "floor" and I can usually find what I'm looking for. The guys behind the counter are eager to help but I've become selective with whom I'm dealing with because I can't understand the odd new guy. It's clear who their target customer base is and I'm not complaining.....
    joi gin

Mine was great.

Always efficient and always reliable!I dont understand some people negative view ?Mine experience was great after few orders!
    Thank you TENDA!

CGN Regular
    Just recieved the 2 for 1 00 buckshot, with free shipping with an added bottle of oil, came
    To 65 cents a round which quite frankly I never have seen even before the covid days.

They are awesome. Highly recommend.

Just got another grand of 9mm ammo from Tenda. Good price, service is faster than McDonalds Great store.
    "They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is." - Norm "Hoot" Hooten

I've bought several times from Tenda and am pleased with the service that I got.

The only thing I can say about my orders from Tenda is that the delivery drivers hate them. LOL I had order a larger than normal amount of ammo from Tenda and when the driver delivered it he was exhausted from carrying my order to the door. As for any problems with them I can confidentley says I have nothing but praise for their fast coutious service.
    A salute to our troops as I was an active reservist!

Tenda's been fantastic to deal with. The staff are helpful and always pleasant. I have dealt with them numerous times and have always had a great experience, face to face and online. I will keep dealing with them.