Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 919212223242526272829303132333435363739 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

After about 8 orders, all went well.
    Last edited by younger; 02-21-2022 at 02:05 PM.

Chinese Canadian. And wtf this have to do with race ??
    This is fkn bs.

And all of you reporting your purchase story online are you doing it for Costo, each time you go for your car maintenance and every donuts shop you buy ?

Those report on purchase made to dealers is just crap talk.

Agree that race has nothing to do with how they do business and the casual racism here is telling.

And yes, literally every time my car goes to a dealer for service, there's a survey that is sent directly from Honda, Subaru, and GM. If they don't get all top marks, that service manager is on the phone trying to find out why and to bribe me with oil changes.

As for Costco, yeah there's no other retail store that comes close for their inventory, quality, and price. And with their business services, delivery on next business day. There's no gun retailer in the country that can compete with Costco. And they pay theor employees a #### ton over base retail wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Chinese Canadian. And wtf this have to do with race ??
    This is fkn bs.

And all of you reporting your purchase story online are you doing it for Costo, each time you go for your car maintenance and every donuts shop you buy ?

Those report on purchase made to dealers is just crap talk.

CGN Regular
    They run a great business. I have ordered dozens of things from Tenda with zero issues. As for the "customer service" posts, I don't see the point. If you have an issue contact the company in question and get it dealt with. Flaming companies that support our cause is counter productive.

And looks like some of you are showing you true racist colors... disgusting in this day and age. Grow up.

Have been to their store a number of times, always good service, no complaints.
    Infiltrating a pro-gun, pro-conservative site as part of the "Liberal Cabal" since 2004

I love Tenda, majority of my online purchases are through them. Amazing service, fair prices, and always professional!

Tenda is great to deal with. they go above and beyond what is expected.

Tenda has been great to deal with. Good prices and free shipping. I will support them again.
    CCFR Member

Tenda newb here.. I'm looking to purchase something at Tenda that qualifies for the free shipping. I also see a $20 UPS option. Just curious is it Canada post for the free option?
    Would the $20 UPS option be a safer bet?
    What should I choose?
    It would be for a $600 purchase approx. Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squints View Post
    Tenda newb here.. I'm looking to purchase something at Tenda that qualifies for the free shipping. I also see a $20 UPS option. Just curious is it Canada post for the free option?
    Would the $20 UPS option be a safer bet?
    What should I choose?
    It would be for a $600 purchase approx. Thanks.

You pick the $20 UPS when you want it UPS but you haven't made the $300 limit.

Depending on what you are shipping (like lots of ammo or projectiles) and to where, there can be extra shipping charges even with the free shipping. If there are extra charges then They will ask you if you want to proceed with the order.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!