Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1222242526272829303132333435363738394042 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

Two rifles ordered recently & shipped to the West coast. Perfectly done..Thanks Tenda

CGN Regular
    Don't think I replied here. Bought two items from them at best price and excellent service a couple of months ago.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dogzilla's Avatar
    Ordered on the 27th. Tracking number issued 3 days ago. Still sitting there. 10 days to ship an in stock item is unacceptable. I only liv 50k away. I could have walked there and back by now.
    They say age brings wisdom, and in the same breath say there's no fool like an old fool.

Smile

Hope it was something light and not five cases of surplus ammo :P
    Quote Originally Posted by dogzilla View Post
    Ordered on the 27th. Tracking number issued 3 days ago. Still sitting there. 10 days to ship an in stock item is unacceptable. I only liv 50k away. I could have walked there and back by now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    I think some people need to stop acting like royalty when when doing their firearm purchasing. This is a Canadian firearms business that contributes greatly to the community by simply just being open never mind the amount of product they put into Canadian hands...They are trying to push out floods and floods of orders. Don't put it all the retailer either, because with UPS stuff can says it's sitting when it's actually moving, albeit slowly.
    Also, for me personally, if I lived within 60km of the store I'm not bothering with shipping. I'm just going and getting it.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dogzilla's Avatar
    Other gun stores don’t seem to have that issue. It’s an online world now and shipping in a timely manner is a must.
    They say age brings wisdom, and in the same breath say there's no fool like an old fool.

Quote Originally Posted by dogzilla View Post
    Other gun stores don’t seem to have that issue. It’s an online world now and shipping in a timely manner is a must.
    Exactly.
    Whatever

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Still not shipped 9 days later.

Not impressed.

Ordered a Chiappa 10 shot .22 LR revolver on Friday. Later in day read reviews on cheap Chiappas (apparently made out of dried up Cheez Whiz). Tried change order to Heritage Rough Rider 9 shot. Sold out.

Saturday Tenda emailed me, told me to cancel etransfer of funds. Ordered Ruger Wrangler on Monday.

Definitely no complaints (although they may have complaints about me).
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

BTW, Ruger exact same price as Chiappa even though far better gun.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger