Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13232526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    I think some people need to stop acting like royalty when when doing their firearm purchasing. This is a Canadian firearms business that contributes greatly to the community by simply just being open never mind the amount of product they put into Canadian hands...They are trying to push out floods and floods of orders. Don't put it all the retailer either, because with UPS stuff can says it's sitting when it's actually moving, albeit slowly.
    Also, for me personally, if I lived within 60km of the store I'm not bothering with shipping. I'm just going and getting it.
    e-commerce has been around for over two decades now. Slow processing times are just simply inexcusable in today's world (with exception to having no stock or natural disaster). Canadian commerce usually lags behind standards but there's been enough time to catch up.

Never a problem. Their e-flyers are awesome.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sneeds View Post
    e-commerce has been around for over two decades now. Slow processing times are just simply inexcusable in today's world (with exception to having no stock or natural disaster). Canadian commerce usually lags behind standards but there's been enough time to catch up.
    We get it, you want the lowest possible price (that's why you shop at Tenda)The absolute lowest... even if it digs into their profit margins... Then you want it on your doorstep within days, literally days because it happened to you before... and if it's not then that's an "inexcusable". Okay there your majesty lol

I had a question about a gun a couple days ago and I had a personal email response from sales, they dug into a box, checked and answered for me. Great service Tenda.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

We get it, you want the lowest possible price (that's why you shop at Tenda)The absolute lowest... even if it digs into their profit margins... Then you want it on your doorstep within days, literally days because it happened to you before... and if it's not then that's an "inexcusable". Okay there your majesty lol

I had a question about a gun a couple days ago and I had a personal email response from sales, they dug into a box, checked and answered for me. Great service Tenda.
    Having an order stuck in processing mode for 20 days and then finding out that they lied to you about the product being in stock is pure BS

I'll gladly pay $10 a box more at my LGS and have the product in my hand the same day.

Na bud I don't think you get it but keep going on like a jackass.

Few purchases made at Tenda. Quick shipping, helpful staff, awesome prices. Haven't had a bad experience.

So I am going to come out with a new credit card processor network: Pubbnet. It has a lower processing fee for the merchant but they'll get their money when we feel like it and every so often, we'll call them up a few days later and just tell them to cancel the transaction.

You think merchants will accept that card?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dogzilla's Avatar
    What would you consider acceptable shipping? A month, 2 months, maybe 3? Shipping promptly is an integral part of customer services. Price is secondary. I don’t have enough hours in the day as it is which is why I order online. I ordered from here because it was in stock and it was close. That’s a big joke
    They say age brings wisdom, and in the same breath say there's no fool like an old fool.

There's less motivation to finish the deal when they have your cash. Moneris or whomever settles up with them long before they ship out the product.

Quote Originally Posted by dogzilla View Post
    What would you consider acceptable shipping? A month, 2 months, maybe 3? Shipping promptly is an integral part of customer services. Price is secondary. I don’t have enough hours in the day as it is which is why I order online. I ordered from here because it was in stock and it was close. That’s a big joke

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sneeds View Post
    Na bud I don't think you get it but keep going on like a jackass.
    Keep going on calling members jackass's noob and you'll be in pink in no time, Mr zero forum credibility. Hahaha

I mean, look at your recent post in the Wolverine purchase section where you state that you are "eagerly refreshing the page to get a tracking number" and then doing the same thing on the Canada Post page for updates...calm down FFS.
    Last edited by EL34/6L6; 03-09-2022 at 12:47 PM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .