Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14242627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    No issues when buying in person BUT I placed an order 6 days ago and my visa was charged and I received the online receipt within a day......6 days later and crickets. I tried emailing a couple times just to ask for a tracking number and it bounced back on two different emails. I know they are apparently busy as hell and if it was just a couple hundred bucks I wouldn't bother but when the order is for well over $1K I want to know when to expect delivery. Wishing I had spent the $80 in gas and 3 hours drive time to buy the item!!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Ordered ammo 10 days ago and still not shipped.

I mean... the bulk ammo boxes is already in a bigger brown box on which all they do is pick it up, slap a label on it and bring it to the "ship pile".

.... unless they sell stuff that is not in stock. Use your money as financing to place orders and make you wait.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    No issues when buying in person BUT I placed an order 6 days ago and my visa was charged and I received the online receipt within a day......6 days later and crickets. I tried emailing a couple times just to ask for a tracking number and it bounced back on two different emails. I know they are apparently busy as hell and if it was just a couple hundred bucks I wouldn't bother but when the order is for well over $1K I want to know when to expect delivery. Wishing I had spent the $80 in gas and 3 hours drive time to buy the item!!

Ordered on the 26th if Feb and crickets…it is like that with them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Ha, less than half hour after my post here and I get an email from them! Hasn't even left yet due to "delays". Well at least I know what's going on. Sometimes a little communication is all it takes to keep customers happy. (still wish I had gone in person!)
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Ha, less than half hour after my post here and I get an email from them! Hasn't even left yet due to "delays". Well at least I know what's going on. Sometimes a little communication is all it takes to keep customers happy. (still wish I had gone in person!)
    No ####.

The delay is caused... by a delay.

Very well.

It's the same for me. No reply to the email I sent either. I just hope my stuff was not sold to someone else by mistake due to the very high demand and the exceptional situation we are in. I blame myself for not having paid $100 or $200 more at my local store because now I can't afford to rebuy my order elsewhere just in case this one didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Bernard View Post
    It's the same for me. No reply to the email I sent either. I just hope my stuff was not sold to someone else by mistake due to the very high demand and the exceptional situation we are in. I blame myself for not having paid $100 or $200 more at my local store because now I can't afford to rebuy my order elsewhere just in case this one didn't work.
    While they were unable to ship or at least "process" my order withing 9 days, or to respond in 3 days to my inquiry, they were able to respond to and complete my request to cancel my order and refund my credit card in less than 18 hours.

Absolutely bizarre.
    Whatever

To anyone who has had a bad experience with Tenda, I am sorry for your trouble. I've been more fortunate, maybe. No, I don't have any stake in the place. Pfft, I wish. I do prefer to patronize local shops, but sometimes, esp. with ammo, they just can't match mail-order pricing. I'm only an hour and a half from Richmond Hill by car, but I detest waiting in line. I've seen how insanely busy they can be, would much rather wait for the delivery truck. Having ordered from them more times than I can recall, my longest wait was 7 weeks (mostly due to restricted red tape), but the average is a week or week and a half. This last time I ordered on Saturday and received the following Friday. I think if you sign up for the free account, it eases the process for them, and your order goes on the deliver pile faster. You have to give the info anyway to make the deal, so why not get the e-flyers too. (Unrelated) I don't understand why this appears as a wall of text - I've tried to add CR's to make it more readable

BANNED
    I’ve never had an issue with them and I’ve placed more than 15 orders for sure.

I ordered on the weekend. I noticed yesterday that the item I ordered was now showing out of stock. I called them to make sure they had my order set aside and when I could expect it to be shipped.
    Talked to a nice gentleman who reassured me that they had my order "set aside" but he mentioned that they were slammed and my order wouldn't be shipped out until next week.
    At least he was honest, and for this I'm patient.
    I don't need it right now, and for the money I saved I can wait a couple of weeks