Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

Received my order from Tenda today. First time using them.

I was 100% happy throughout the process.
    - free shipping is great
    - next day email update on the order with transfer number (without needing to ask)
    - next day shipping after I forwarded my transfer notification
    - 1911 arrived with all parts and more mags than I thought (listing didn’t say, so I assumed 2)
    - some targets were thrown in the box which is a nice touch

Great experience here - I thought I would share.

I pretty much order all my ammo from Tenda, they have some of the lowest prices and free shipping

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dom999 View Post
    I pretty much order all my ammo from Tenda, they have some of the lowest prices and free shipping
    I swear they tell customers to join gunnutz and leave a positive review in exchange for a free hat or something.

CGN Regular
    Time to put your big boy pants on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    1st and last order with Tenda. $330 order that never arrived and they told me to take it up with UPS. Zero customer service. They are sure happy when you call and order...ignorant and rude when you call them and want your money back or the product you ordered. Stay away CGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scatter.John View Post
    Tenda seems to have been talking some heat lately about customer service, so I thought I'd share my experience. This being my third or possibly forth order from them I have always had AMAZING shipping times, and fast responses to emails with there customer service team. If that as well as their great prices isnt enough, this most recent order I asked that they include a print out of their favorite meme(casue I'm a troll), and they threw in 4 pages of memes for me to laugh at. Nice.

Top notch company, I recomend them to everyone
    Should put a disclaimer on the bottom

This Message was paid for by the " Tenda Corp" of Ontario.

I've never had a bad experience with Tenda. However, the one time they gave me an online store credit of the difference with the store vs price matching and refunding me the difference on said item. All good either way since they saved me alot of money throughout the years

Good experience thus far with Tenda as well. They give you the option to pay for insurance on shipping. By virtue of that option I assumed Tenda was not responsible if I didn't pay the extra for insurance and the package went missing on route. Insurance on bulk and variety of ammo was cheap. I paid for insurance. Packages arrived quickly and without issue. Maybe they don't have the highest level of customer service. But they do have a great and fairly priced selection of ammo. I will pay for insurance and take my chances. We need all the retailers we can get. This is not exactly high times in the gun world.

Excellent experience with Tenda. Orders are processed fast, the free shipping for ammo is great. I even ordered some bad ammo once on sale, (SVT scorpio) and called them and they happily cancelled my order.

Here we go with the Scorpio debate. New thread please!