Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18283031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 421

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

  1. #371
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    6,422
    I've ordered a couple guns and multiple bulk ammo orders from them. No issues yet. I guess when you sell stuff in bulk you'll eventually screw up. That's fine, everyone makes mistakes, but do right by the customer when you do. Word of mouth, both good and bad, travels quickly.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

    Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

  2. #372
    CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Rockies
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck10 View Post
    Yes - the company that can't get their customer service together has organized an army of trolls to defend their honour on Gunnutz. Lol
    A free hat is a free hat.

  3. #373
    CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto North
    Posts
    1,061
    Iíve only dealt with them in person, since Iím local to them. Very friendly, helpful, and great prices. Actually one of the more fun gun shops Iíve been too; since theyíre happy to let you handle guns on display, good guys in my experience.

  4. #374
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    39
    I think all the people who don't understand the hate for tenda have never actually walked into the store themselves. I'd rather get flashbanged and graped by a predator missle than deal with tenda's CCP reps.

  5. #375
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    39
    Don't be fooled by all these obvious tenda enthusiast accounts either. Nothing on the internet is what it seems anymore. And consider that a retailer who is offering free chocolate on orders over $500 is marked for the inevitable... Financial bankruptcy:0

  6. #376
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by LADIDA123 View Post
    Don't be fooled by all these obvious tenda enthusiast accounts either. Nothing on the internet is what it seems anymore. And consider that a retailer who is offering free chocolate on orders over $500 is marked for the inevitable... Financial bankruptcy:0
    I have shoped there many times in person, because every bulk ammo purchase and multiple firearms purchases, were considerably cheaper then any other gun shop in Canada

    Does that make me a "Tenda enthusiast" simply because I haven't had the bad experince some of you seem to have had LOL

    IMO if they go out of business it will be because of our government making the bulk of their sales prohibited items. And that will be a sad day for me, because money talks and I appreciate their prices. I don't want to have to go to other local stores and pay %10-20 more for ammo and firearms, that is if those other stores even have stock.

  7. #377
    CGN Regular dmazay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    472
    I'm not from the Tenda Fan Club, either
    Just never had any issues with them. Great guys, who professionally communicate, and serve quickly.
    I always walked in or bought online and then picked up from the store, though.
    "They wonít understand why we do it. They wonít understand that itís about the men next to you, and thatís it. Thatís all it is." - Norm "Hoot" Hooten

  8. #378
    CGN Regular Focus909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Quebecistan
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by dmazay View Post
    I'm not from the Tenda Fan Club, either
    Just never had any issues with them. Great guys, who professionally communicate, and serve quickly.
    I always walked in or bought online and then picked up from the store, though.
    Same here, over 27 orders with them and I think they only f*cked up on one order with me by taking super long to ship

  9. #379
    Super GunNutz thegazelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,877
    Quote Originally Posted by LADIDA123 View Post
    I'd rather get flashbanged and graped by a predator missle than deal with tenda's CCP reps.
    Well, I think this is pretty unfair and ignorant, to assume that due to their ethnicity, that they are all CCP sympathizers. If you have actually talked with the owner (which I suspect you have not) and several of the employees, you will know they have an absolute hate on for communism, socialism and especially how Trudeau is trying to implement similar policies for which some of them have seen first hand the absolutely devastating effects and that's why they left Asia and are now in Canada. The owner, Steve, and his wife, Wellen, are staunch anti-Liberals and in fact have had their local CPC candidate onsite speaking to the customer base and have arranged rallies to support their pro-gun CPC candidate. Several of their employees are also born here so I think to make a comment that they are all CCP shows a large degree of misinformation here.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

  10. #380
    CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto North
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    Well, I think this is pretty unfair and ignorant, to assume that due to their ethnicity, that they are all CCP sympathizers. If you have actually talked with the owner (which I suspect you have not) and several of the employees, you will know they have an absolute hate on for communism, socialism and especially how Trudeau is trying to implement similar policies for which some of them have seen first hand the absolutely devastating effects and that's why they left Asia and are now in Canada. The owner, Steve, and his wife, Wellen, are staunch anti-Liberals and in fact have had their local CPC candidate onsite speaking to the customer base and have arranged rallies to support their pro-gun CPC candidate. Several of their employees are also born here so I think to make a comment that they are all CCP shows a large degree of misinformation here.
    I can also agree with this. They’re very much about freedom to own guns, in brief in store conversations I’ve had. I’ll support any and all gun shops that provide good service and product.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •