Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21313334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Just had another Great EXPERIENCE with TENDA ! All good and timely - No PROBLEMS at All ! Thanks TENDA - Cheers RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

Had a few orders of bulk ammo and so far have been content with the price and service. I’ll continue to use them no problem.
    "If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you’re misinformed." - Mark Twain

CSSA & CCFR Member

The fact that this thread exists speaks volumes.
    [/URL][/IMG]

update from my last cust exp post...

Update: I recently made a post about an experience with my customer service and how I felt I may not have been treated right with regards to my purchase versus an advertisement. I'm happy to say that in the end I am very happy with how things worked out. And I will definitely be buying from them again at some point. What can I say s*** happens and we all know and should realize that more often. Sometimes maybe we need to step back take a breath and understand that even we make mistakes ourselves. And sometimes our impulsive actions can result in unintended reactions somewhere else.

Remember..... Glass houses everyone, glass houses........

Ps: thanks for todays lesson "Mr.E", ya made me look in the mirror without even trying. Your a good human and we'd be lucky to have more like you...for realz.
    Last edited by silver69; 11-21-2022 at 09:30 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Just wondering how's everyone shipping experience these days?

I ordered several items on November 13th, still no tracking or any indication they have shipped

Hows it looking for everyone else?

I am going to try avoid Tenda. "Try" being the key word, they are a good company and prices are reasonable. (Pretty good sales) every time (except once) I have ordered $300 or more for free shipping they come after me for more. Yes shipping is expensive but every time I order is 300+ and extra shipping has been charged after. Im sure I will buy again but will not be fooled by "free shipping"

Tenda seems to require “send two pieces of government ID (Drive license and PAL) to email address: shipping@gotenda.com” for non-restricted purchases. Is this a normal practice to email photos of IDs?

I've never had a bad experience, my last order took about a week to get to me which seems about normal for them.

Yes, this is the new normal (ur pal and drivers license, front and back). U need to thank the f****** liberals for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgary2 View Post
    Tenda seems to require “send two pieces of government ID (Drive license and PAL) to email address: shipping@gotenda.com” for non-restricted purchases. Is this a normal practice to email photos of IDs?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by silver69 View Post
    Update: I recently made a post about an experience with my customer service and how I felt I may not have been treated right with regards to my purchase versus an advertisement. I'm happy to say that in the end I am very happy with how things worked out. And I will definitely be buying from them again at some point. What can I say s*** happens and we all know and should realize that more often. Sometimes maybe we need to step back take a breath and understand that even we make mistakes ourselves. And sometimes our impulsive actions can result in unintended reactions somewhere else.

Remember..... Glass houses everyone, glass houses........

Ps: thanks for todays lesson "Mr.E", ya made me look in the mirror without even trying. Your a good human and we'd be lucky to have more like you...for realz.
    Things seem to get very pleasantly resolved after someone posts something.