Buying experience at Tenda

They have the lowest prices on ammo, period. And free shipping over $200 or something like that.
Given that fact, it isn't a mystery why people rather like buying from them. No astroturfing required.
They staff are quite friendly in store too.

Except that’s not even close to a fact, I was buying flats of target loads $20 cheaper not much further away.

Except that’s not even close to a fact, I was buying flats of target loads $20 cheaper not much further away.

Mind sharing where that was??

Also, I have only purchased from Tenda once and my only complaint was it took them nearly 4 days to actually ship my order. Non-order related.. I was considering buying multiple SKS rifles from them and when I asked how many they had in stock, the guy who answered my call refused to tell me and was fairly curt with me on the phone, definitely not trying to earn business by any means. He said that was confidential.. what?? I had contacted 3 other gun shops that day, all of whom had no problem telling me. That defeitly gave me some sketch vibes for Tenda, but the free shipping for ammo is really useful.

I remember seeing a video from some shooting school in the U.s. The guy was like Tenda, tons of love mail, tons of hate mail. Anyway a lot of customers told him they checked out his company because they saw/read complaints about him. He worked it out and he figured he made I think over 50k the past year because of extra traffic through online complaining.
Just saying Tenda could be doing better because of all the extra exposure! haha Going to have to try an order soon, a friend in BC has been doing monthly ammo orders and has only been happy so far.

Have been pleased with them for ammo purchases.
Curious why they would advertise sale prices on Henry rifles when they have none (in a caliber I want), nor do they know when they are getting any, nor do they take a deposit on reserving one.

Have been pleased with them for ammo purchases.
Curious why they would advertise sale prices on Henry rifles when they have none (in a caliber I want), nor do they know when they are getting any, nor do they take a deposit on reserving one.

You’re lucky they weren’t taking a deposit, normally they just take one and don’t bother ordering the product in for you.

Tenda website do state that orders will be shipped 2-4 days after the order was process.
Their sale prices are quite good, and that could also be the reason why they need 4 days to shipped. Due to the volume.
My experience with them have been good so far. Just picked up a kriss 22 limited from them. 2 days later i got the tracking number

Placed an order with Tenda on March 11, Still waiting for it to be shipped. Its now March 19....

I had the same occur. I like tenda and will definitely order more from them but they told me last week they are sorely understaffed and average processing times are 10 days before shipping. I just keep that in mind and calculate whether I need something sooner or save a few bucks

I just got surcharged a overweight fee on an ammunition order that qualified for free shipping. Not very impressed I've made monthly free shipping ammo orders with them for years without any extra charges. This time I'll pay it but the ammo was cheaper through another sponsor shipping charges made it a little more expensive then tenda. With yhe extra new charges I would of saved money through the other guys
Other then this new charge these guys have been flawless for me. Never an issue and great prices
Same here. Looks like I will be switching to LGS for bulk ammo

Back
Top Bottom