Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Thanks for the info. When was this?
    Late August, went in person to finally check out an X95 and of course I had to buy it…

Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Has anyone been able to pay with Amex online or in store?

Reading conflicting info on here and from what I’ve been told talking to a CSR there.
    I can confirm I have used Amex twice at Tenda online - once in May and in June of this year. I haven't tried since.

Was pretty surprised since AMEX is not widely accepted at as many retailers as it used to be (I have noticed many places have stuck with VISA/Mastercard only, whereas years ago it seemed like there were more incidences of AMEX being accepted).

But I am looking at my statement here on my other screen and can see the Tenda charges - both times for ordering ammo online, in which I later picked up in store/curbside.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

The only problem I ran into wasn't so much with Tenda but with UPS. apparently my postal code is no longer a valid drop of point for UPS so I had to cancel my last order of ammo because Tenda could not ship the ammo. They credit my credit card and later informed me that they are now set up to use Purilator. We'll see how tht goes. Just waiting for their next sale on Ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by 1oldfart View Post
    The only problem I ran into wasn't so much with Tenda but with UPS. apparently my postal code is no longer a valid drop of point for UPS so I had to cancel my last order of ammo because Tenda could not ship the ammo. They credit my credit card and later informed me that they are now set up to use Purilator. We'll see how tht goes. Just waiting for their next sale on Ammo.
    I just ordered ammo from them and was charged $35 shipping via UPS. There was no choice. Same ammo from another sponsor who just posted an ammo sale was $25 extra for shipping from an unspecified shipper.

they are 100%

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiah111 View Post
    they are 100%
    100% Useless, and not in any way deserving of our hard earned funds.

I have bought from Tenda many times. One order every few months. Shipping was always a little slow but I knew that, so no big deal.

My last order showed up a month after I ordered it. Problem was is was missing 1500 bullets. Only 2 boxes of primers showed up. Now 10 emails deep I have been told to just reorder and basically eat the cost of the 1500 bullets myself. I thought Tenda was great for the first 15 orders.

But be aware when there is a problem they are no help at all and you will be out your hard earned money. Buy elsewhere even if they are a few dollars more, poor customer service.

Always top notch service for me, prompt replies to emails, good prices, flat rate shipping is a good deal. Zero complaints.
    CCFR, CSSA member!

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    The woman behind the gun counter was very knowledgeable when I was there.

They also let me return an opened sale item 14 days later even though I had to return it due to my own ignorance.

They did make sure I was within my return/refund timeframe which I believe was 14 days.
    Last edited by cerebral_bore; 12-11-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sveinn84 View Post
    Always top notch service for me, prompt replies to emails, good prices, flat rate shipping is a good deal. Zero complaints.
    I thought the same as you. Wait until you have a shipping problem and they will be no help at all. You will be out your money.