Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Easy to hate, but hard to give examples why. I'm a happy customer.
    Not at all, other than the “random” Tenda so great threads that seem to spontaneously erupt now and then they’re pretty easy to find.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose762 View Post
    They have the lowest prices on ammo, period. And free shipping over $200 or something like that.
    Given that fact, it isn't a mystery why people rather like buying from them. No astroturfing required.
    They staff are quite friendly in store too.
    Except that’s not even close to a fact, I was buying flats of target loads $20 cheaper not much further away.

I only use them for ammo. Can’t really complain on their prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Except that’s not even close to a fact, I was buying flats of target loads $20 cheaper not much further away.
    Mind sharing where that was??

Also, I have only purchased from Tenda once and my only complaint was it took them nearly 4 days to actually ship my order. Non-order related.. I was considering buying multiple SKS rifles from them and when I asked how many they had in stock, the guy who answered my call refused to tell me and was fairly curt with me on the phone, definitely not trying to earn business by any means. He said that was confidential.. what?? I had contacted 3 other gun shops that day, all of whom had no problem telling me. That defeitly gave me some sketch vibes for Tenda, but the free shipping for ammo is really useful.

I remember seeing a video from some shooting school in the U.s. The guy was like Tenda, tons of love mail, tons of hate mail. Anyway a lot of customers told him they checked out his company because they saw/read complaints about him. He worked it out and he figured he made I think over 50k the past year because of extra traffic through online complaining.
    Just saying Tenda could be doing better because of all the extra exposure! haha Going to have to try an order soon, a friend in BC has been doing monthly ammo orders and has only been happy so far.

CGN Regular
    Have been pleased with them for ammo purchases.
    Curious why they would advertise sale prices on Henry rifles when they have none (in a caliber I want), nor do they know when they are getting any, nor do they take a deposit on reserving one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingko View Post
    Have been pleased with them for ammo purchases.
    Curious why they would advertise sale prices on Henry rifles when they have none (in a caliber I want), nor do they know when they are getting any, nor do they take a deposit on reserving one.
    You’re lucky they weren’t taking a deposit, normally they just take one and don’t bother ordering the product in for you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good prices,poor communication and erratic shipping.

Tenda website do state that orders will be shipped 2-4 days after the order was process.
    Their sale prices are quite good, and that could also be the reason why they need 4 days to shipped. Due to the volume.
    My experience with them have been good so far. Just picked up a kriss 22 limited from them. 2 days later i got the tracking number

I’ve had nothing but great experiences