Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

Have ordered 7-10 times from Tenda with excellent service and free shipping but just today was advised my latest order requires a small extra amount as I’m in a remote or less accessible area! This is a first and initially thought it might be a scam as I live halfway between Montreal and Ottawa and was never considered remote. Maybe the shipping costs have gone up but I would think that would just entail raising the minimum order or amending the free shipping policy.
    I checked the free shipping rules but they haven’t changed but just my area is now considered as costing more to ship to due to my address which has never changed.
    I cancelled the order as I didn’t like how it was presented to me and will buy out of Montreal and Ottawa but anyone else had this experience?
    Never a complaint before and glad they asked for an additional charge before shipping anyway.

Never had any issues with Tenda, only good things to say!

Going to remain neutral on this one

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by northbranchon View Post
    Have ordered 7-10 times from Tenda with excellent service and free shipping but just today was advised my latest order requires a small extra amount as I’m in a remote or less accessible area! This is a first and initially thought it might be a scam as I live halfway between Montreal and Ottawa and was never considered remote. Maybe the shipping costs have gone up but I would think that would just entail raising the minimum order or amending the free shipping policy.
    I checked the free shipping rules but they haven’t changed but just my area is now considered as costing more to ship to due to my address which has never changed.
    I cancelled the order as I didn’t like how it was presented to me and will buy out of Montreal and Ottawa but anyone else had this experience?
    Never a complaint before and glad they asked for an additional charge before shipping anyway.
    Similar experience except an oversized fee for a smaller package - which I’ve ordered many times from them and much larger packages without issue. Also left a bad taste in my mouth.

Remember all the trouble caused by couriers backing out. UPS won’t even service my area

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    The audacity you must have to file a complaint with a business regarding a product you weren't even the original purchaser of....wow.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Placed an order in the morning before they opened up for a Savage 64 that they had on sale (think 08:30 when they open up at 09:00) and went to pick up some ammo for a buddy since we were going shooting that same day.

Mentioned the order I placed earlier that day, and the guy behind the counter went into the back and brought out what I ordered after a couple minutes with no issues or problems.

Great to deal with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northbranchon View Post
    Tenda and a few other retailers with "free" shipping have had to start charging additional fees on some heavy/bulky/dangerous things like ammo and reloading components because of increased cost of shipping and decreased availability of affordable couriers. Tenda is still eating the majority of the shipping costs and the extra fees have been reasonable so I have not been bothered by it other than wishing for the good ol days of the post Trump election when ammo and shipping were cheap!
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    The audacity you must have to file a complaint with a business regarding a product you weren't even the original purchaser of....wow.
    I know right? Not sure why that person never thought he could have been duped by the seller. But we will never know. I've had nothing but great experiences with Tenda. Even if I had to return something because of safety concerns from the manufacture. They okayed the RMA without issue. Not sure where all the hate comes from.

No complaints here really. Other then it’s hard to talk to a person.
    But I’ve always got my orders, so I’m happy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OtFQKevxuM#
    "I cannot afford to hire an armed body guard to protect me, so I will do it myself"!! ~~ 'ME'
    ~~~~~~~~~~