Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    I'm just going to take this opportunity to leave a negative review about CGN members:

"I had a bad experience one time" CGN'er: gIvE tHeM aNoThEr ChAnCe wHaT dO yOu ThInK tHiS iS cOsTcO?

"I have had multiple bad experiences" CGN'er: tHeN WhY wOuLd YoU gO bAcK yOu DeSeRvEd iT.

"It frustrates me that they list items in stock online, and fail to update me in a reasonable time" CGN'er: tHeIr In-pErSoN SeRvIcE iS gReAt, u KnOw NoThInG aBoUt BuSiNeSs.

"I love their free shipping" CGN'er: ThEy AdVeRtIsE fReE sHiPpInG bUt wHeN I tRiEd tO oRdEr (and didn't pay or lose anything) tHeY wOuLdN't ShIp FrEe To fOrT sImPsOn.

/s

In reality, they are about as mediocre as 99% of online firearm/ammo retailers.
    I think you have more issues than Tenda.

I order most of my ammo from tenda and currently have a mosin on order from them. Their processing times have always been very slow even pre-pandemic. The main reason you shop at Tenda is because they have good prices. You'll pay less, but you'll wait more. A worthwhile trade if you arent in a hurry.
    Rimfire and Military Surplus Enthusiast.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Order placed on the 10th for a surefire mini scout. Wasn’t even shipped until the 19th. Pretty substandard in my eyes. In the future if they have a good deal on something that I don’t need right away I would still buy from them. If I need it right away I’ll look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    I'm just going to take this opportunity to leave a negative review about CGN members:

"I had a bad experience one time" CGN'er: gIvE tHeM aNoThEr ChAnCe wHaT dO yOu ThInK tHiS iS cOsTcO?

"I have had multiple bad experiences" CGN'er: tHeN WhY wOuLd YoU gO bAcK yOu DeSeRvEd iT.

"It frustrates me that they list items in stock online, and fail to update me in a reasonable time" CGN'er: tHeIr In-pErSoN SeRvIcE iS gReAt, u KnOw NoThInG aBoUt BuSiNeSs.

"I love their free shipping" CGN'er: ThEy AdVeRtIsE fReE sHiPpInG bUt wHeN I tRiEd tO oRdEr (and didn't pay or lose anything) tHeY wOuLdN't ShIp FrEe To fOrT sImPsOn.

/s

In reality, they are about as mediocre as 99% of online firearm/ammo retailers.
    If it wasn't for the EE, this dumpster would be empty. The amount of bigots and whiners on this website is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaJohn View Post
    Order placed on February 16th and pistol arrived today... Thanks Tenda for the fast service.

Attachment 468347
    Forgot to say thanks for the free spray pen Tenda.. My wife said she will keep it in her purse.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Another Tenda customer service thread???
    Tendoids respond now!
    Name:  NPC-header-1.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  55.7 KB

dealt with them today. SUPER helpful on the phone, answered my emails within 15mins and shipped same day.
    Great experience.

Tenda has been flawless for all my orders. And now they are trashing the CGN members? There's always scampost if you don't like the community here.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    So its official now. Wednesdays are Tenda Wednesday. Not to get mixed up with Bear defence Tuesday.

3 orders with them, all went down perfectly