Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewienb View Post
    No complaints here really. Other then it’s hard to talk to a person.
    But I’ve always got my orders, so I’m happy
    Zero issues with either email or direct phone communication; always helpful and easy to work with. Very efficient operation. Someday, I hope to visit in person.

Mark
    Omne ferrum ignitum malleo!

Ordered numerous times throughout the years and never had an issue. Even ordered a Ruger precision rifle just before Christmas this year and got it in the mail yesterday which was surprising!

I have lost count on how many things I bought from them, and every time it has been excellent customer service. In person and online. They’re the best and recommend them to all my friends!

Do they record your address and information when you buy non restricted on their internal book? It has been awhile since I bought any firearms.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Do they record your address and information when you buy non restricted on their internal book? It has been awhile since I bought any firearms.
    pretty sure all businesses are required do this by law.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    I bought a few firearms this year, some from Tenda. I don't recall them recording my address (they wouldn't be able to since they never looked nor asked for a driver's licence) - they just looked at my PAL and then ran it through the normal point of sale cash register, etc. For ammo, Tenda writes it all in a physical journal book - just your first name, PAL number and a summary of the ammo you bought.

I have purchased at firearms 2-3 other LGS, which use computerized systems. Again, it was just my PAL info that they took with my card. They didn't ask for driver's licence or any other form of ID.

Now ordering online is a different story - I would think for sure your name and address is in their system somewhere. How long it stays there and what is retained, I don't know. But I would suspect for warranty/returns, etc. there has to be sales records, which would include to which address it was shipped in addition to the usual name and PAL number.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Ordered ammo,..shipped in a timely manner,..no issues..
    Enjoying the shooting sports for 30 years..

Colt Canada !!.....CCFR..!..

CGN Regular
    Always had great service from them. Great prices , Great comms................never had an issue

no issues order arrived everything ok tenda as good as most online retailers

I've had terrific experiences until now unfortunately. Ordered a restricted at the beginning of December (ON), was approved last week. Haven't received an update from Tenda. No response to email and no answer when I call.