Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262728293031323334353637383941 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

Quote Originally Posted by pubb View Post
    Unless the free shipping they quoted you isn't free.

Or, they sold out of the item they sold you.

Or they never had it in stock.

Then you have to be infinitely patient.
    Exactly.

Ordered on Feb 27 and sent an email inquiring last Friday morning.

Order still shows "Processing" and no response to the inquiry yet.
    Whatever

I too have never had anything but positive experiences dealing with Tenda. They may not have always shipped next day, but there has never been an extensive delay for my orders there.

Quote Originally Posted by sjstrey View Post
    I too have never had anything but positive experiences dealing with Tenda. They may not have always shipped next day, but there has never been an extensive delay for my orders there.
    Then you've been fortunate.
    Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Exactly.

Ordered on Feb 27 and sent an email inquiring last Friday morning.

Order still shows "Processing" and no response to the inquiry yet.
    I placed an order on Feb 25, 2022 and it was processed on Mar 1, 2022 tracking # assigned and its still sitting there from what UPS tells me. Been calling all morning and lines busy. Update: Finally got through to Johnathon? He said it will ship today or tomorrow. Now we wait.
    Last edited by d6dan; 03-07-2022 at 01:46 PM.
    CCFR Member

Yes, and you have dated dozens of fiery, sexually adventurous redhead strippers but the relationships all ended amicably right?

Quote Originally Posted by sjstrey View Post

Update on Tenda. Horrible buying experience. Quick to take my money, they've complicated the delivery process by asking me to confirm my shipping address to my PAL listed address. I mentioned they should be the same and to confirm this. No reply. I then said I will come by the store for pick up then if it's complicated (I live 10 minutes away). Also no reply. Their phone is either off the hook or it's always busy. No opportunity to speak to someone. Horrible customer service. Would never buy from there again.

Quote Originally Posted by d6dan View Post
    I placed an order on Feb 25, 2022 and it was processed on Mar 1, 2022 tracking # assigned and its still sitting there from what UPS tells me. Been calling all morning and lines busy.
    Mine was processed Feb 28, tracking assigned and is still there too according to UPS. Looks like we are all in the same boat

CGN Regular
    Sound like a Tenda commercial

CGN Regular TragicallyHipGrandpa's Avatar
    I actually received an order from Tenda today, just one stock item worth under $200. Placed my order Feb 24 and was on my Ontario doorstep today - not lightning fast, but acceptable and they threw in a couple free small gifts. I`ve never had any issues with their service or response to inquiries by email or phone either.

CGN Regular
    I visited Tenda last weekend to pick up some lubricant product and they were super busy . The phones were ringing off the hook , but they just did not have the time to answer to answer . The staff were doing their best to accommodate the customers and were very patient with all of us . I waited almost 25 minutes in the queue to pay for my stuff . Saw a lot of ammo flying off the floor and at least 3 woman buying handguns - more power to them .