Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

I've ordered there 3 times, they've always served me well.
    Mossberg 183D .410: IGA s/s 20g: Sinsinati s/s 14" 12ga; Mossberg 500 12ga
    Remington 597 22lr: Cooey 600 22lr: Savage MK II 22lr; Savage 93GV 17hmr
    WK180-C 5.56: Stevens 200 22-250: Savage 111 .270

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Sells product that isn't in stock, ships incomplete orders and marks them as complete, will change products in your order without your knowledge or consent, poor shipping practices with restricted firearms, avoids answering customers until they post on the forum here, etc.

Yeah, sure hard to give examples eh.
    You are special! How many times have you returned to them to experience five specific examples of bad service? Tell us please why you keep going back to them?
    Memberships: CSSA & OFAH

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

"Best Government I know of is the .45-70 Government!"

Dam they get a bad rap..
    I spent almost $1200 on supplies yesterday including Insurance.. called to confirm my order. no waiting no B.S. No issues. The order desk even suggested alternatives for out of stock items.
    I've never had a complaint about them. they dont deserve all the bad press imho .
    I hope they respond to this thread.
    I understand mistakes happen & responsible vendors will do their best to satisfy the customer when needed.
    Teach Peace Love & Reason

It’s a free country spend your money where you want. But to be fair I don’t think it’s right that Tenda deletes negative review posts and only allows the positive ones. It skews the perception of the business model. Make things right within a decent time frame and there would be no need for many of these repetitive threads. You don’t see this kind of thing nearly as often with other site sponsors. Sure makes one wonder.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bandoleer View Post
    Yup, easy to hate, but usually unnecessary hate. Sure, they might not be the most efficient or best online retailer in the country but definitely not worthy of the negative callouts on this forum.
    I completely disagree. It’s not hate, it’s calling them out on their sh*tty behaviour.

Uber Super GunNutz Mikehenrybell's Avatar
    People trash it because it's a Chinese run business. I'm always happy to shop there plus $300 free shipping is really something

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikehenrybell View Post
    People trash it because it's a Chinese run business. I'm always happy to shop there plus $300 free shipping is really something
    No, people complain because they have issues with their orders. Lots of the issues are due to poor inventory controls. Any business can have issues regardless of race.

My parcel just arrived in my post office in under a week from a computer order. Can’t beat that

I made a purchase a few days back and haven't received any replies by email or shipment info yet when another vendor advertised next day shipping on the same product. Some companies just have excellent customer service (like costco) and some are fairly mediocre. Others are absolutely horrible (visions electronics).

my experiences have been positive. I am a businessman these are my observations. The comparison to costco is hardly fair there is far more legislation regarding selling firearms and ammunition then selling a five gallon tub of laundry detergent. From what I see Tenda runs on tighter margins then there competition. Lower sales price means a higher volume of sales. Higher volume of sales means a higher volume of fullfillment mistakes even if they were totally awesome like their competitors. Also a higher volume of sales means that more product sold will be defective. Tenda like almost all firearm retailers does not take back defective product it advises the customer to contact the manafacturer warranty center. A pleasant experience said no one ever.
    Last edited by JBD; 01-14-2021 at 11:26 AM.