Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trader Rating

Trader Rating

I just recently joined the EE and am looking to make my first purchase. The person I'm making a deal with is a long time member, but I'm unable to see their "trader rating."

I hear people saying it's important to check when buying, I'm unsure of where to find it on their profile.

Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    If you look at their profile...it defaults to their activity page....and the tab to the left of that is their feedback page

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Your looking for the feedback score my friend. If you click on their profile one of the tabs at the top will say feedback score and it will show you the info you are looking for. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kronjoe View Post
    I just recently joined the EE and am looking to make my first purchase. The person I'm making a deal with is a long time member, but I'm unable to see their "trader rating."

I hear people saying it's important to check when buying, I'm unsure of where to find it on their profile.

Thanks
    On their ad, their profile on the left, under the posts, there is a feedback score. There should be a number if they got feedback. Click that, for a break down of their feedback.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Awesome guys! Thanks!

I was checking on my phone so the mobile format was really confusing. Switched to full site mode and saw it right away.

Feedback scores are not what they should be.

Ive got a bad score before because I got ripped off and gave the seller an honest negative score. In turn he gave me a negative score....what a joke.
    Moderators are basically no help on this issue.

Buyer beware.
    I only buy face to face now

Quote Originally Posted by Streamin View Post
    Feedback scores are not what they should be.

Ive got a bad score before because I got ripped off and gave the seller an honest negative score. In turn he gave me a negative score....what a joke.
    Moderators are basically no help on this issue.

Buyer beware.
    I only buy face to face now
    You don’t have a negative posted on your trader rating. After you gave the seller a negative he replied to you with a neutral as that’s all that he can do. You’re trader rating still shows 100% as it should.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Just click on the Feedback Score tab at their profile. It will show you the info you are looking for.
    slitherio

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If it is a lot of money or you don't feel comfortable, get their phone number and call them. That's what CGN admin (the owner of this site) recommends and I do it. I don't care if people are making a fuzz. I don't trust trader rating enough. Had one guy try to scam me out of $2,900 (it came to light after he tried to scam a moderator here but I was a sitting duck with a very bad negative rating for 6 months) and another long time member with 40K posts backed out on me. Follow CGN admin recommendation and if the person don't like it, move on. A deal can always go bad in some way. Even me, I sold a gun once which was unknowingly to me was restricted instead of non as I thought, so I had to take it back. Be a man when you trade here.
    Last edited by scianna54; 01-18-2021 at 04:18 AM.

BANNED
    Last edited by Jay; 04-13-2023 at 05:32 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast