All the Ruger PC Carbines

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
EDIT July 15, 2021 - New shipment of all three models landed yesterday!! Stock is limited!

STANDARD MODEL

MLOK HANDGAURD MODEL

6 POSITION STOCK MODEL

PCC_MG_2018_RUGER_CARBINE_31.jpg

Attachments

• PCC_MG_2018_RUGER_CARBINE_31.jpg
    PCC_MG_2018_RUGER_CARBINE_31.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 4,955
Last edited:
Yes, those where the first to go

Of course, Posted 6 hours earlier... Shame on me for having the nerve to ask if something is still available 6 hours after OP!

And before anyone gets burthut over this, pls google "Sarcasm"

Thank you Wanstalls for procuring anything, given the climate down south (and this time, I am being sincere)

Just like others are there anything in .40 hell at this point I would take a restricted in .40 and have a smith make me a non restricted barrel ya it’s come to that. I just can’t love 9mm

Man, I had no idea the PC9 six position stock version comes in .40. I would have held out instead of getting the 9mm.

Can't believe how much nicer the adjustable stock with handguard ones looks compared to the basic model. The standard one is so ugly.

I have to agree. The $200 - $300 price difference in having that adjustable stock and handguard is worth it, even though it becomes a bit front-heavy. I have seen the PC carbine listed before and it reminds me of a somewhat cosmetically altered 10/22, but until it came in that configuration, it never was enough incentive to open the wallet.

Back
Top Bottom