Dlask made 10/22 bolt and charging handle

And out of stock again. In fact, I see a lot of key parts you'd need for a 10/22 build out of stock, and the Dlask bolt seems to have disappeared entirely (Kidd's is still listed, but out of stock).

I'm hoping Dlask is bringing in more of all that, and that this is just a result of lots of people being stuck indoors bored and dreaming of CRPS and X/22 seasons coming up and getting their 10/22 build projects launched ahead of me...

As for the guide rods we will be adding more to the website today. Yes, the skeletonized version as well...

We no longer make our own bolts since it was the same price almost to buy from Kidd already finished which leave us far more time to get other things back in stock. Labour here is in extremely short supply. We could use a couple more guys full time to do the production work necessary to keeping the website populated.

As for the Kidd things we carry, well, we may not be carrying it for much longer. We have been informed that they have decided (due to the feeding frenzy in the US no doubt) to raise prices 10% across the board and on some products up to 25%. And that is all in USD of course. What does this profiteering mean for you guys ? We obviously cannot eat it so it will be passed to the consumer. Sorry for the bad news guys.

I was going to order a skeletonized charging handle but the cylindrical ones seem a little more ergonomic. Pros and cons to each from those who use them?
Thanks.

I ordered a Kidd Bolt, but it doesn't seem to fit my aftermarket (VOLQUARTSEN) charging handle. The bolt does fit with a stock 10/22 charging handle. Do your Dlask charging handles fit these bolts? If they do, I would just pick one up with my next order.

Too bad as they are Kool and seems to be a hole in the market for them....money to be made if one wanted....

My appologies for ressourecting this older thread.
How long before the 10/22 barrel style charging handles are back in stock?
Thank you.

Ok I'm just going to bump it again...this time just to satisfy my own curiosity as to how long does it take to answer a simple question.

Mods feel free to intervene at your discretion, just in case that this business member is no longer with us (in which case I appologize for opening this one up).

Soon, really soon. Also, we have a phone and answer it during business hours of 8-3:30, M-F Cascadia Time. I often miss stuff like this so please don't be offended if you post and I don't answer right away.

Soon, really soon. Also, we have a phone and answer it during business hours of 8-3:30, M-F Cascadia Time. I often miss stuff like this so please don't be offended if you post and I don't answer right away.

Cool no offense taken.
Thank you for the answer.

Back
Top Bottom