Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dlask made 10/22 bolt and charging handle

CGN Regular

Dlask made 10/22 bolt and charging handle

Hey Leigh just curious if you guys are still selling the dlask branded complete bolts, guide rod and charging handle. I can't find them listed on your webpage but see they come in the pre built Tuff-22

Very curious about that as well?! And if not, any eta on charging handles alone ?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_gun_lover View Post
    Very curious about that as well?! And if not, any eta on charging handles alone ?
    I’d like charging handles too

x3 on charging handles.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Yeah I also would like a charging handle.

I prefer the classic models with maple leafs like they use to produced in the past over the newer *pinaple* style.
    ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̀益•́)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

I want a maple leaf charging handle as well.
    I aim to misbehave

We were having a problem with getting the guide rods from Kidd. We have found a different supplier and I actually think these may be better because we have them made to our dimensions with a slightly smaller 'mushroom' on the end so it doesn't interfere with the bolt as it travels rearward, as well we had them cut a groove for the E-clip to capture the spring on the rod as a single unit (like the factory Ruger unit) for ease of installation and removal.

For the charging handle itself we only make the barrel type for now but can do a run of the paddle style in the future I suppose. We discontinued them because it is difficult to engrave them on the curved portion and would end up scrapping batches because of it. I do have about 50 of the skeletonized paddles we made. Same shape and profile as the maple leaf ones but with a cut out in the middle :

Name:  paddle.jpg
Views: 2931
Size:  35.7 KB

I will load these onto the website this afternoon in kits with the new guide rods.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Ill take 3 please!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Great news, I'll see what else I need to spread out the shipping costs. I have a Ruger takedown Backpacker inbound.
    I aim to misbehave

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We were having a problem with getting the guide rods from Kidd. We have found a different supplier and I actually think these may be better because we have them made to our dimensions with a slightly smaller 'mushroom' on the end so it doesn't interfere with the bolt as it travels rearward, as well we had them cut a groove for the E-clip to capture the spring on the rod as a single unit (like the factory Ruger unit) for ease of installation and removal.

For the charging handle itself we only make the barrel type for now but can do a run of the paddle style in the future I suppose. We discontinued them because it is difficult to engrave them on the curved portion and would end up scrapping batches because of it. I do have about 50 of the skeletonized paddles we made. Same shape and profile as the maple leaf ones but with a cut out in the middle :

Name:  paddle.jpg
Views: 2931
Size:  35.7 KB

I will load these onto the website this afternoon in kits with the new guide rods.
    I need one of the skeletonized charging handles too please! I looked at the website but nothing listed........

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast