Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dlask made 10/22 bolt and charging handle

Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    And out of stock again. In fact, I see a lot of key parts you'd need for a 10/22 build out of stock, and the Dlask bolt seems to have disappeared entirely (Kidd's is still listed, but out of stock).

I'm hoping Dlask is bringing in more of all that, and that this is just a result of lots of people being stuck indoors bored and dreaming of CRPS and X/22 seasons coming up and getting their 10/22 build projects launched ahead of me...
    As for the guide rods we will be adding more to the website today. Yes, the skeletonized version as well...

We no longer make our own bolts since it was the same price almost to buy from Kidd already finished which leave us far more time to get other things back in stock. Labour here is in extremely short supply. We could use a couple more guys full time to do the production work necessary to keeping the website populated.

As for the Kidd things we carry, well, we may not be carrying it for much longer. We have been informed that they have decided (due to the feeding frenzy in the US no doubt) to raise prices 10% across the board and on some products up to 25%. And that is all in USD of course. What does this profiteering mean for you guys ? We obviously cannot eat it so it will be passed to the consumer. Sorry for the bad news guys.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Just got a bunch more charging handle sets finished including the skeletonized ones. Found here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/10-22-...nd-spring-set/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Just ordered 2. Thanks!
    Pew pew, TCRQ member

I was going to order a skeletonized charging handle but the cylindrical ones seem a little more ergonomic. Pros and cons to each from those who use them?
    Thanks.
    I aim to misbehave

Hum... I didnt take chance and ordered these two models lol
    Pew pew, TCRQ member

Got mine today. Thanks for the quality parts!

I ordered a Kidd Bolt, but it doesn't seem to fit my aftermarket (VOLQUARTSEN) charging handle. The bolt does fit with a stock 10/22 charging handle. Do your Dlask charging handles fit these bolts? If they do, I would just pick one up with my next order.
    "Guns are completely legal to own in Canada, unless someone sees you with one" - smak_daddy

Bump ... any more skeletonized handles being made?

Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    Bump ... any more skeletonized handles being made?
    Negative, these are loooong gone.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Too bad as they are Kool and seems to be a hole in the market for them....money to be made if one wanted....
    Instagram 👉 chesterfieldfox

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast