Dlask made 10/22 bolt and charging handle

6ohmoney

Regular
Rating - 100%
64   0   1
Hey Leigh just curious if you guys are still selling the dlask branded complete bolts, guide rod and charging handle. I can't find them listed on your webpage but see they come in the pre built Tuff-22

Yeah I also would like a charging handle.

I prefer the classic models with maple leafs like they use to produced in the past over the newer *pinaple* style.

We were having a problem with getting the guide rods from Kidd. We have found a different supplier and I actually think these may be better because we have them made to our dimensions with a slightly smaller 'mushroom' on the end so it doesn't interfere with the bolt as it travels rearward, as well we had them cut a groove for the E-clip to capture the spring on the rod as a single unit (like the factory Ruger unit) for ease of installation and removal.

For the charging handle itself we only make the barrel type for now but can do a run of the paddle style in the future I suppose. We discontinued them because it is difficult to engrave them on the curved portion and would end up scrapping batches because of it. I do have about 50 of the skeletonized paddles we made. Same shape and profile as the maple leaf ones but with a cut out in the middle :

paddle.jpg

I will load these onto the website this afternoon in kits with the new guide rods.

Attachments

• paddle.jpg
    paddle.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,991
We were having a problem with getting the guide rods from Kidd. We have found a different supplier and I actually think these may be better because we have them made to our dimensions with a slightly smaller 'mushroom' on the end so it doesn't interfere with the bolt as it travels rearward, as well we had them cut a groove for the E-clip to capture the spring on the rod as a single unit (like the factory Ruger unit) for ease of installation and removal.

For the charging handle itself we only make the barrel type for now but can do a run of the paddle style in the future I suppose. We discontinued them because it is difficult to engrave them on the curved portion and would end up scrapping batches because of it. I do have about 50 of the skeletonized paddles we made. Same shape and profile as the maple leaf ones but with a cut out in the middle :

View attachment 454938

I will load these onto the website this afternoon in kits with the new guide rods.

I need one of the skeletonized charging handles too please! I looked at the website but nothing listed........

Yes I would like one of these charging handles with a new rod along with some other small parts but can’t find these on the website

Hi Leigh, any update on these charging handles an rods?

Sold the last few we had in stock but have a huge new batch out being blued as I write this. They should be back by next Mon-Tues so you will be able to find them on the website then. Sorry for the delay but we are swamped with things to get done various new projects. Some exciting stuff coming up.

View attachment 454938

Where is this one?

And out of stock again. In fact, I see a lot of key parts you'd need for a 10/22 build out of stock, and the Dlask bolt seems to have disappeared entirely (Kidd's is still listed, but out of stock).

I'm hoping Dlask is bringing in more of all that, and that this is just a result of lots of people being stuck indoors bored and dreaming of CRPS and X/22 seasons coming up and getting their 10/22 build projects launched ahead of me...

Back
Top Bottom