Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: CCFRs big battle for our rights starts today..Please become a Member and Donate

Thanks for directions were to donate.

I have been searching for a date when the main trial is expected to begin. Has a date been specified for that yet? Can anyone comment on when they anticipate that to be?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Got_Mopar View Post
    I have been searching for a date when the main trial is expected to begin. Has a date been specified for that yet? Can anyone comment on when they anticipate that to be?
    I don't think that has been determined. There are probably a few more procedural issues that need to be addressed before they can even have the hearing.

For example the government has invoked cabinet privilege in refusing to present to the court any documentary evidence on which the government rested its decision to prohibit. I believe the applicants have challenged whether or not the government is correctly applying the rules for cabinet privilege, and will be asking the judge to review all of the applicable records and make a determination as to what if anything is actually protected by that privilege.

Id be surprised if the hearing actually commences this year.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    I don't think that has been determined. There are probably a few more procedural issues that need to be addressed before they can even have the hearing.

For example the government has invoked cabinet privilege in refusing to present to the court any documentary evidence on which the government rested its decision to prohibit. I believe the applicants have challenged whether or not the government is correctly applying the rules for cabinet privilege, and will be asking the judge to review all of the applicable records and make a determination as to what if anything is actually protected by that privilege.

Id be surprised if the hearing actually commences this year.
    Copy that, thank you!

Contribution made.

Now if only we could block our tax money from being used to finance this witch hunt.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Set up a monthly donation & shared on my socials, thanks for fighting the fight.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Thank you guys for donating.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

CGN frequent flyer
    donated, now we get to see if the rule of law in this country is fair and equitable for the peasants or has been written to favor the political class.

Another donation here for the fight!

CGN Regular
    Just bought some merch, you guys really are professionals. Keep up the awesome work.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213