Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If You Need It, Get Your Ammo Quick.

Then comes Biden shutting down all ammo making companies by not allowing banks to loan money to them. Poof major ammo shortage.
    I need more powder coating.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    Remember, it's not what you did once, but what you can do on demand that counts. Fr. Frog
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    We get ammo from China, where USA doesn't. I seen new imports of Norinco ammo lately, won't that continue? Any other Countries that can't import to USA, that do supply us? We also have some re-manufacturers that say they do not export to USA. After this bs 'lockdown' some stores aren't selling Ammo atm, for curbside pickup...like Can. tire, so maybe get there first day in Feb. when they're open again & grab what you can!

Hey guys, since you all have nothing to shoot at, really - whats the big deal here?
    Make certain that you Enjoy life! You are never going to be younger than you are today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    This time is different for a few reasons. COVID, obviously, has left millions with insufficient income to provide for their families. The division between Left and Right has been increasing rapidly over the last year, fuelled by riots and made up nonsense about police wholesale murdering unarmed black men (unarmed white men are statistically much more likely to be gunned down by police in the USA according to FBI stats). The general sense is that a miracle would be required to reconcile the various factions. America has always had struggles and inequality, but the trend was getting better. But over the last year murder rates have gone up by 14% to 71% in a dozen or more cities, and many are basically reaching the end of their tolerance for government incompetence. When sufficient numbers decide they have nothing left to lose... well, it won't be pretty. And with Biden promising all sorts of things which it seems unlikely he can fulfill the resentment will only grow.

So yeah, I'm glad to have about 10,000 rounds of 9mm and .22lr combined, but wish I could find the stuff I like on sale soon as one can't really stockpile too much considering the likelihood of at least 2 years of shortages if not longer.

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastgun View Post
    I have a feeling this time it's different...Hope I'm wrong.
    Every year same thing tho man, remember when Obama was reelected? There are hundreds of youtube videos about it, like Nutnfancy's and others. Then when Hillary was the primary, same thing. Absolutely insane. I also think the US to some degree deserves this. For the last 4 years they have had cheaper firearms than ever before. PSA AR's were $300-350. That's for a relatively well made, nitrided AR. 5.56 was like $200-300/1 000. Sometimes better. Sometimes much better. Every time a democrat wins they freak the f out. Obviously people hated Trump, so it shouldn't have been a surprise. But all those people living in their bubbles just got theirs burst. They had 4 years to stock up. They sat on their thumbs. This is the consequence. It will be fine.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

CGN Regular
    Sometimes I wonder how scared someone has to be to consider $.50USD per .22lr a reasonable number. Must be really ####ty to live life like that.
    Brawndo: Its got electrolytes!

It is different this time.

Ignoring all the political stuff, there are more than 5 million new gun owners in the US in this past year alone. If they each pick up 1,000 rounds... There is no capacity in the US manufacturing system for that many new users. It will take years for it to come online.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

CGN frequent flyer
    Just another election year. Give it 12-18 months, it’ll settle down.

Don’t know why people are getting upset at the retailer who resold in the US. Business is business and I certainly won’t be paying $850USD/1000rds for cheap plinking ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    There was a Canadian company who purchased most of the distributor inventory in Canada and exported it back to the USA when they relized that there was a premium to be made on the market down there.
    Am I the only one noticing this sentence?
    If this company is identified I hope their short term gain results in long term pain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Fully aware I'm Living the Dream.

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by cartwheel View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how scared someone has to be to consider $.50USD per .22lr a reasonable number. Must be really ####ty to live life like that.
    Pathetic. Their country has been reduced to desperate, idiotic, panic-driven people. They have thousands of avenues of repealing an executive order for firearms, and yet they act like life is at its end. Paranoia and incontinence is how I would describe 20% of their population lately. If it isn't one thing, it's another. Most people there, like here, just want to live their lives but the fringe infiltrates and destroys at random.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast